Part 8

LOGAN'S P.O.V.

(Y/N) fell asleep half way through the ride home. Her head rested on my shoulder and was in absolute peace. She had a big weekend ahead of her and I wanted to keep her from doing anything stupid.

I woke her up when we were about to land.

Once we landed, we got our bags and called for a taxi. We got to her house. She hesitated before walking in, though I couldn't blame her if she didn't want to go inside. She and her mom were close and being in the presence of her mom's stuff would dig out memories that she doesn't want to remember. She was already in enough pain.

"Go on to your room and get ready. I'll change in the bathroom." I said. She left and I went into the bathroom and took some clothes out of my suitcase. I put on a white dress shirt and a pair of black dress pants. I slipped on a black vest and a black tie. I skipped the suit coat since I hated how it made me look practically twice my age.

I finished up and waited for (y/n) to come out. She eventually came out in (clothes on the top of the page). The scars on her upper arms were exposed. I pushed away the thought of her self-harm problem since that was now in the past. She's been clean for around 3 months now that I know of.

I held out my arm to her.

"Shall we get this over with?"

She nodded and hooked her arm around mine.

A/N: It's too short!!! My apologies I stayed up really late writing this and then the WIFI went out in my house so. Yeah. Hope you like it though I've had slight writers block while writing the last few chapters and now I should be over that so now I can write more!(,^ ^,)Have a fantastic day!

I love you!

Aquaria