Desperate to forget everything that has happened, she thought about Ryder. If he really meant what he said, that he wouldn't bother her again, Lucy wished that he meant and kept to his words.

In her heart, she prayed silently for Kaisha.

Kaisha, her best friend that betrayed her was legit. She picked up the knife and stabbed her in her back, not physically, with regrets. She had cut ties with Lucy even though Lucy forgave her.

Would she tag it as jealousy cause it was nothing other than that, Ryder was a thug, from the hood, downtown. He was into drugs and underground races.

There was a time Ryder used to be in love with her. He had trusted her as much as she trusted him, right from when she was in college. Kaisha had been her childhood friend and never gotten lucky with a guy, they always ended up falling out.

In college, she had a friend, he was nothing more than a friend. They were kind of close and Kaisha knew that nothing was ever gonna happen between her and Matt who had a girlfriend then.

It turned out that, Kaisha had drugged their drinks and stripped them off their clothes, knowing that they were expecting Ryder and Lucy wanted to introduce Matt to him, at that point, Matt's girlfriend showed up, so the two friends' partners thought they had sex.

Lucy was devastated but Ryder didn't break up with her. He didn't believe her explanation, and oftentimes she caught Ryder and Kaisha together but whenever she confronts him about her, she always ends up getting beaten up and he would have sex with her.

Matt lost his relationship too.

Fast forward to when Kaisha tried to do the same to someone else who was her new best friend that she wanted to help get another woman's man and she was caught.

Ryder confronted her about it but she denied but he knew the truth. Lucy had called Matt but there was nothing that could be done to rectify the truth, he had moved on.

That was six months ago.

Kaisha regretted but her conscience wouldn't let her be friends with Lucy. She prayed that Ryder would treat Kaisha good and not send her out when she gives birth to their child.

Lucy groaned, turning on her side. She switched off the table lamp and went to bed.

Days had passed since the kissing incident, but Carter hadn't been able to forget no matter how he tried.

He promised himself he would stop thinking about it, but all his line of thoughts had been directed towards Lucy.

Carter had been fantasizing about the two of them together, how it would feel to have her body smashed against his, the feeling of her hands working magic on his dick, of how he will worship her body and make her his woman. He was losing focus gradually but he didn't care, as long as it doesn't affect his grades.

Becca, his girlfriend didn't appeal to him anymore which makes him wonder why he had been with her in the first place. The  sex wasn't great as he feels himself not getting hard whenever they were doing foreplay, even when he managed to get hard and had sex, he couldn't stop thinking about Lucy.