𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

time skip to 2025

I WAS PANICKING but i felt like i had finally decided how i felt about y/n. i just had to figure out how to tell them.

-

Dear y/n,

yes, wait no

y/n,

to simple, that's also a no

My Annabeth,

ew i think i just made myself cringe

screw it

Dear yn,

I'm writing this letter in my notebook because i finally figured out my feelings for you. i like you a lot but the only reason I act like I hate you is because of 2 things 1. I'm scared that my family and friends from back home won't like you and I don't want you to feel bad about yourself because of that (even if I have done some really bad things to make you feel bad anyway ps. I'm sorry) and 2. i don't have the guts to tell you. I'm writing this letter at 12:13 pm, 17/06/25 and I know that today you'll stop filming your scenes with aryan at around 12:30 so i'm going to put this somewhere i know you'll find it. i've decided that i really do like you that i don't care about the reasons i've listed above. by the way if you see me before you leave set and you've read this please don't say anything to me i'm super nervous. text me :)

Love, Walker

-

god my handwriting is bad I really hope she just focuses on the "i like you bit"

goodbye paper into y/n's jumper pocket you go. this is stupid. should I pull it out? rewrite it maybe? no it's already in there leave it. oh my god they're going to read that. "hey walker!" she walks past me and grabs her jacket, putting it on "oh hey y/n" i try to stay calm "what are doing?" she looks concerned about the way i was acting "i've got to go now, bye y/n" "oh okay by-" her voice trailed off.