𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨

𝐘/𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I SAT IN MY CHAIR at my vanity and watch as momona styles my hair. "y/n you do know walkers just taking you out so that his apology seems more sincere right? even all he's doing is trying to get you to like him again. it's a cycle" i knew she was right, but i had already told walker i would go and he's gonna be here any second

"I know momona but I'm still gonna go, I have to" she sighs as she finishes off the last section of my hair "okay, just keep that in the back of your mind y/n/n" momona reminded me. suddenly I hear knocking on the door. does walker know that i have a doorbell?

*ding ding!*

guess he figured it out.

-

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I HEAR THE DOOR OPEN and i look up to see y/n in the most jaw dropping outfit ever. i lost my train of thought and stumble on my words when she trys to get my attention "hey.." "oh uh hey, I brought you some flowers they were a gift from my dad to my mum in the eighties"

"I love daisies but why would you bring me your parents old flowers?" i think about it "it's stupid nevermind" i went to go back to my sisters car before they call me back "wait no it's fine, they're pretty, plus I love old crumpled up flowers" they giggle "you're being sarcastic aren't you?" "nope" she smiles as i hand them to her "oh, well um let's go then?" that was surprising, they're literally always messing with me.

I know that I wasn't supposed to be actually apologising but everytime I make them upset I feel like I have to make them happy again wether I like them or not, but maybe that's just how i was raised because i definitley don't have feelings for y/n, do i?