Chapter 31-not what I wanted

(I'm..so tired and busy af my bad for not posting as regularly anymore :'D)
At some point, there were going to be 2 Madison chapters before this. it changed. Or I'm just genuinely crazy...but there will definitely end up being ones in the future-so heres more Hattie :D

+~+
|
+~+

Hattie's POV:

After about an hour of madi-dad...and I chatting, we found there wasn't all that much to do on the ship. Other than swimming again, we finally settled on letting me explore without jumping around or hurting myself (boring). He said he was still going to hold me to the injury contract we had about the Nyazuka manholes. If time resets I have to come back, or he's gonna come to get me and not be happy about it.

Fine. For now.

He's just going to be in the casino. Something about wanting to play Subcon-hold 'em. Whatever that is.

Doesn't matter to me! Dad left through the double doors, back to the elevator. And I went up to the second level of the deck. I was going to try to look for a new door I'd never been through when I heard a small whisper.

"L̴̙͌i̴̞̕t̴̬̀t̴͔͊l̴̬̃e̷̱̅ ̶͋ͅo̴̺̐n̵̬̔e̴̛̙... ̸̜̄i̶̩͘t̶͍͑ ̵͎̾i̸͙͘s̷͇͐ ̵͖̈́g̵̤̑ȯ̸̯ŏ̵̼ḋ̶͈ ̴͇̄t̴͕̓o̸͖͝ ̴̦̚s̵̲̀ë̵̩́é̴̳ ̵̭̅y̵̨͛ö̵̫ǔ̸̗ ̸͚͒o̵͓͆n̸̖̚c̸̰̿ė̴̼ ̶̜̎a̸̼̒g̴̝̽a̴͔̓i̴̺͗n̴͕̔..." the voice crackled, and I turned around. The badge seller was in a far corner, much farther than his voice sounded...

I shook my head and shrugged it off, as I walked over to my friend. I smiled up at him, and he looked down at me. A flash of a red glow peered through his mask, almost like Queen Vanessa's eyes, but it faded as soon as it appeared. He dug into his bag and pulled out the same small box. It showed only 2 badges now.

I turned my eyes back to him, I was quite puzzled.

He winced slightly at my state, before he quickly said, "Í̷̖ ̸̙̂h̶͕͠a̴͉̿v̴͈̅ę̴̊ ̵͖͋r̸̜̐ų̶͘n̴͎̄ ̶͂ͅo̸̳̔u̷̳̓ṫ̵̜ ̷̦̿o̶̮͌f̶̭͘ ̶̖̒t̵̢͑h̷͙͠i̵̡̓n̸̺̅g̸̯̀s̶̛͇ ̷̠̍Ḭ̵́ ̵̎͜h̵̘͛a̷̻͠v̸͖̀e̸̥͑ ̷̝͝f̶̡͂ơ̸̦ų̷̛n̴̢͑d̷̩͆..."

I just shrugged and pointed to the new one. I wanted to know what it does.

"Ạ̶̌h̸̗̋...t̶̪̓h̴̯̋a̵̼͝t̶̥́ ̶͕̐ó̷̼n̶̪̉ê̵͎ ̷̝̃i̵̧̓s̶̯̓ ̵̡̓ạ̸́ ̶̌ͅv̷̪́è̸͍r̵̼̆y̵͉̿ ̶̱͐w̶͎̚o̵̗̚ń̵̢d̶̛͈e̵̜̓r̵̨͋f̵͎̑ủ̵̼l̸̟̔ ̸͎͐b̶̗̀à̷͜d̷̼̃g̸̩̍e̵̠̓.̸̛̥ ̵̫̃Ḯ̷̡t̷̲̾ ̴͖͐h̷̖͘e̵̲͂l̴̹̇p̵͈͋s̶̨̋ ̵͙͘u̶̙̇ṉ̶͝ļ̷͝o̶̲͗c̵̱̀k̶̝͑ ̷͕͝y̶͔͝ơ̶̼u̸̕ͅr̶̻͋ ̷̩͑t̴̫͑r̶͖̄u̶͎͘e̸͔͒ ̴̯͒p̸̛̩ó̴̼t̵͔̉ë̷̜́n̸͇̎ẗ̸́͜i̶͆ͅa̷̰͝l̷̳̓ ̸͕͐..." he explained. Very vague, and kinda boring sounding. It didn't even look that cool either, it just had a hand on it, with a red string tied to each finger stretching out to the rim. The one with the stars and smily faces that let's me have a pew pew gun is way cooler!

I pointed to the old one.

"T̶̝́ḥ̷̈́a̸͈͊ṭ̵́ ̴̛̜o̵̟͐n̸̲̏é̴̠ ̸̭̐ẅ̵̡ỉ̸͎l̵̺̀l̵̪͗ ̶̖̓b̵̺̌ȇ̸̙ ̸͂ͅ3̷̝̒0̴̰͛0̶̠̕ ̴̝̌p̶͒ͅo̷͎̾ń̷̼s̸̭͂..." he hummed, before having the sound of smiling, "B̸͕͆u̸̥͗t̶̳̆ ̴̧͛s̷͇͑ȉ̷̥n̷̲̅c̷̖̃ẹ̵́ ̸̗͗ý̷̡o̷͚͒ǔ̴̱ ̸͎̍ẅ̵̢́ö̸͚ủ̴̜l̶̦͂d̵̬͒ ̵͉̑o̴̮͝ṋ̵̂l̴͍͝y̶̥̍ ̷͕́b̸̨̏e̷̜̓ ̸͉͌ĺ̸̞ē̴̙a̶̖̾v̸̪̕i̸̧͝n̷̼̈́g̴̯̏ ̶̻̌m̶̰͆ẻ̴͎ ̷̱̚o̵͖̊n̶̠̄e̵̕͜ ̴̳̇i̷̪̊ṭ̶̒é̷̪m̴̙̋,̸̺͗ ̷͎̏w̸̦̎h̷̉͜ÿ̵͖́ ̴̮̕d̵͠ͅô̵͕n̸̓͜'̷̗͆t̴̠͋ ̴͕̓ẙ̴̱o̸̠̒ȗ̸̺ ̸̩̋t̶̙͋ä̴̟́ķ̷̓e̶̼̿ ̷̗͒t̸̺͆h̸̩̋e̴̤͂ ̵̩̌o̴̻͗t̷͉̀h̷͎̓e̴̒ͅr̸̨̎ ̷̟̕b̸̲͛ä̸̰́d̷̜̊g̴̰͑e̷̯͗,̵̠͑ ̷̘̽f̶̦̏ô̴̙ř̶̺ ̵͕̔f̵̥̍r̸̨̛ê̵̹e̴̯̔...Í̶͎ ̸̝͘c̴̤̑e̸̞̚r̴̂͜t̵̲͗à̷̝i̶̝͠n̸̫͗l̴̖̎y̴̠̅.̴͓̊ ̵͚̀W̴̮͆ö̶̤ǹ̶̗'̶̰̉t̸̠͘ ̴̧̾b̴̹̀ẽ̴͖ ̷̙͝n̵̮̍ë̶̱́ě̴͖d̴̹͊ī̴̧n̵̩̿g̸̤̊ ̶̰̃ï̵̘t̶̬̂."