Nilou shook her head before happily speaking. "We waited for your meeting to end cause we were thinking of going to an amusement park!" she exclaimed, a trip to an amusement park does sound nice, but the exams were next week and you had to continue studying after school for it.

"You guys can go, I still have to study," They started whining when you said that, but you were scared of getting a mark lower than 100. The sight of your relative's disappointed faces haunted you.

"Oh come on, Y/n! Just for today, please!" Aether started pulling on your arm trying to convince you to follow along.

"We heard they were selling tickets for unlimited rides. Just this once only." Dehya also began trying to make you follow along, though the thought of failure never left your mind as they continued with their whines.

"I think we should all go. We still have more than a week before the exams." Alhaitham spoke, making the Kaveh and Aether who were shaking and clinging onto you for dear life, stop and starts nodding their head in agreement.

"For once, I agree with Alhaitham. You've been working too hard on yourself lately, it's time for a break!" Kaveh started shaking your body again, though they knew that wasn't gonna be enough to make you tag along when you shook your head.

The others turned to Alhaitham before they gave him a look which was clearly meaning "Help us, Smartass!" he sighs, I never signed up for this. He thought.

"I was gonna treat everyone (Your favourite food) today, you sure you don't wanna join?"
This guy clearly knows my weaknesses! You thought before letting out a 'tsk' sound.

"Fine! I'll tag along," They cheered in victory while Alhaitham smirks in satisfaction. You swore you were gonna wipe it off his face in the cruellest way possible one day.

"Let's go! Alhaitham is paying!!" They cheered before Kaveh started dragging me along with them. I stopped as realization clicked. "Wait, how are we gonna get there when we have no car to fit all of us in?" 

They stopped walking in realization making Aether who was walking behind Dehya, bump into each other.

"We could use two cars and just split into groups on our ride there.", Cyno said, and we all nodded in agreement.

You ended up on a car ride with Kaveh, Alhaitham, and Dehya. You three ended up with a carpool karaoke, giving Alhaitham a headache on the way there.

"THIS IS ME PRAYING THAT," You three sang Enchanted by Taylor Swift together while Alhaitham was driving, you could see an annoyed look on his face from the mirror. He wasn't happy with you three screaming instead of singing.

"THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST PAGE, NOT WHERE THE STORYLINE ENDS."

"MY THOUGHTS WILL ECHO YOUR NAME UNTIL I SEE YOU AGAIN," Singing well more like screaming. Kaveh was aggressively shaking your body while Dehya was using a water bottle as her mic.

"THESE ARE THE WORDS I HELD BACK, AS I WAS LEAVING TOO SOON..." You guys calmed down before singing the next line.

"I was enchanted to meet you..." for a split second, your eyes met with Alhaitham's through the mirror before you looked away.

"Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you..." You looked at Alhaitham again, just to find him already staring at you from the mirror before focusing on the road again. You three stopped before singing very loudly again.

"PLEASE DON'T BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE" harmonizing with Dehya and Kaveh, backing up their vocals. For a second, Alhaitham thought you three could actually sing but his thoughts quickly changed when you three started screaming instead of singing again.