No Mercy No Love

Judas didn't 6ix9ine me.
Pops put a hit out on me and Just-Lu followed orders.
Possession is 9/10 of the law right but Pops feels he can have you whenever he feels like.
Fuck that!
I know free-will is a ruse so I refuse to bow down to a get down or lay down entity daddy.
Now the war is on and I hope you in the zone because I'm bringing all my OD's and we got our own batch of cherubim.
We go burn the whole heavens and everything in it down!
Don't that sound profound?
Sounds like Pops lost and somehow still persuaded you to give him the crown.
Hold on wait minute, maybe it's hereditary?
You know it's hard to keep a Christ down
but...
technically we supposed to be eternity but how can eternity exist without daddy? What I mean, eventually dad will perish. Leaving me the sole heir of a whole planet and everything in it... and the universe as well.
Need more clarification, that's what the word inherit intels.
Rock the bells, for a new world order,
Peace!
Well as much of it at least.
We still got white people to attend to.
Flood'm out but keep a select few.
Some for entertainment the rest experimental.
I Am...
just jive'n!
But on the real, they're excommunicated from humanity and from earth and stripped of the means for producing offspring. Sex no longer a desire. You'll go down in his story as the living embodiment cowards!
As for the rest of y'all niggas, stop being niggas! Imagine the bigger picture and I know you can do it because you imagine my dad is that nigga you just can't fuck with!
So why not?
Simply because of change.
How can things change if you don't change but you keep crying about the things that'll make your brain ring. Constantly praying to Pops about the same thing. I believe I died in vain!
Worst of all, played by my own blood!
And they say he shows mercy and love.
He loves me and had me sacrificed for all of you.
He Love you too... that means every last one of you are expendable.
And here we are talking about the evil white people although agreeable but the point is...
You hate living as a slave but you volunteer your soul to be a slave. While protesting white folks to behave and ain't nobody told Pops that he should be ashamed of himself.
I know, you have to say in my name you pray or he will turn the other way.
Not just ignoring you, leaving you astray but hey...
he shows mercy and love.
Aye...
To be beloved there has to be love.
Basically I got shoved in front of your sins just to show men who was the man but hey...
He shows mercy and love.
Aye...
Mercy and Love.

Written by Rebeljesus