chapter 24: familiar

Comincia dall'inizio

Knockout: I don't even trust Stella. 

The scene then cuts to a few hours earlier to when Knockout was carrying energon cubes in the hallway until he heard a conversation that Stella had with Striker. 

Stella: *off screen* I told Megatron once the Morningstar's and the Autobots are dead I would throw the whole Decepticon army a huge party in celebration of us winning.  He was so stupid enough to believe I would throw him a party when in reality... 

Striker: *off screen* that party is really a huge group funeral. 

With Bumblebee and Caddy

Back with Bumblebee and Caddy they were just completely trying to move the taxidermy out of the way the roadkill was literally everywhere.  Circuitjack and Smokescreen were being the lookout in case there were any Decepticons in the area. 

Bumblebee was staring at a taxidermy piece where a squirrel and a rat were getting married wondering if rats and squirrels would ever work out in a relationship. 

Bumblebee: Caddy do you think rats and squirrels would ever work out?  I mean they're two totally different species. 

Caddy: I mean maybe they would.  I mean they have much more in common than people think.  Everyone fears them so it would just be us-- THEM against the world. 

Bumblebee: that was deep. 

Caddy: yes *awkwardly laughs* Bumblebee you do know this is like...  The longest conversation that we've ever had right. 

Bumblebee: yeah well I don't really have that many conversations with anyone so, yeah. 

Caddy: yeah, once this whole thing is over I'm planning to go to wrath and look at the non-existent sunset because it has always looked beautiful

Bumblebee: oh, how nice.  Well you have fun. 

Caddy just couldn't hold it in anymore after Bumblebee said that she just had to tell him. 

Caddy: BUMBLEBEE!  All day I've been flirting, hinting and trying to act cute I even brushed dead fucking roadkill just so you would ask me on a mother fucking date!!! 

Bumblebee and Caddy's faces had been completely blushing after Caddy had told that to Bumblebee. 

Bumblebee: Oh, so that's why you were brushing that opossum's tail for an awkward moment while smiling I thought you were going insane.  So you want to go to wrath and see the sunset, like on a date with me? 

Caddy: yes. 

Bumblebee and Caddy's heads turned around after Caddy said yes.  Once Bumblebee left to check it out Caddy was so happy that Bumblebee asked her for a date. 

Caddy: YES!  I can't believe he asked. 

With the others

Charlie just couldn't stop thinking about the situation with Optimus and Megatron, she just couldn't stop thinking about how could that whole situation be so familiar until Arcee entered the room. 

Arcee: hey Charlie. you okay? 

Charlie: No.  What did I get myself into?  I just wanted to end extermination day and help everyone in hell but I just made things worse.  I think my dad was right about me...  The whole situation with Optimus and Megatron is so devastating and why does this feel so...