Girl in Red

Holden

It seems time is rushing somewhere because it has already been halfway through the day and no one at the school has even the slightest bit of an indication of my mate. Jordan hasn't found his mate either and his birthday was three months ago. He is in no rush at all, he enjoys the attention girls give him and he doesn't hide it. They all have the hopes of him being their mate and they are all getting perfectly played by him.

Great, I'll go through senior year without finding her? Oh where oh where could mate be. Once I find her, I'll make sure she pays for making me wait. Not in a hurtful way but we're gonna have a good long, sexual conversation.

I suddenly catch a familiar but not so familiar scent of autumn pine and forest. My train of thought is long forgotten now as I breathe in the wonderful scent of wildlife. You know what is always called nje red to wildlife? A werewolf. She just be a she-wolf. Thank the Goddess I don't need another species as my mate.

My wolf's excitement multiplies with my very own at the revelation. And now my day becomes more fruity knowing I'm not leaving this school without finding her.

It is already lunch time and the cafeteria is filled with many people of many different species. Wolves, vampires and a lot of humans. I mostly hope it's not a vampire, I would much rather a rock than a bloodsucker. It's not racism, u can barely stand them as schoolmates, I could never stop imagining my mate as someone that drunks another's blood for enjoyment.

It's completely rare for such species to be destined because the Gods have jokes. But alas, it's not impossible.

Besides, I'm not just an average wolf, I'll be an alpha after a few years from now. It would be all over the internet, embarrassing both me and my family if I was to accept a vampire as mine.

I kept snapping my head around like a lost puppy because the scent keeps coming from everywhere, masked by the scents of strong species, I growl in frustration making my friends turn to look at me like I was crazy. So did a few people but I don't care about them.

I don't get why this was so hard, why can't she smell me also and come to me? Why is the scent everywhere? It confuses means it's driving me insane

"What's with you?" Danya asks, one of mu friends asks. She assesses me with a disapproving frown on her face. She the pack beta's youngest daughter and possibly one of the meanest girls at this school. She's great once you get to know her.

"Nothing." I reply not caring how it came out. The twins weren't here yet so it isn't a for sure thing that Liziiǐ isn't my mate. I still say it's not possible for it to be.

This is going to be such a long day, I need to get some air.

***

Celine

I have been feeling weird all m  oh ending today and I don't get what is going on. Maybe it's because I know I'm in trouble, I never feel right when I know I'm going to be in trouble when I know I'll be ok trouble. I don't know how I'll answer the piles and piles of questions they have for me.

Today I thought to let my hair down, it's quite windy and the weather is humid. It's my favorite type of weather, which is why I I am currently seating at the bleachers outside on the track benches. Watching a few people socialise while I try to ignore my friends so they do not play pranks on me during lunch. I prefer if it's after lunch time because the day is usually close to ending, so I won't have to wear clothes from the lost and found if I end up being given a little initiation bath with food on my very light clothes. I happen to love this hoodie.