This shows the difficulty of this segment.

After watching this clip, Wang Zhang finally got some interest in his eyes. He has worked with Qin Li before, and the other party has always been an actor friend whom he admires and values ​​very much.

"Ji Li?" Wang Zhang looked at the young man in front of him again, and found in surprise, "Your body suits the needs of the role quite well."

In the play, the protagonist encountered a rainy day, and his clothes were so dirty and wet.

Before Ji Li could answer, Song Lan walked in at the door, "Director Wang, I'm sorry, the staff must have made a mistake in the assessment clip, or we..."

"What's wrong? As an actor, the last. What is indispensable is the ability to perform on the spot!" Wang Zhang waved his hand and interrupted Song Lan, "Your President Meng took so much trouble to invite me over, but if you dare, I can only be a tool for scoring?"

With sharp eyes like him, where Can you not know that this assessment segment is an 'accident'? But he just likes this 'accident', it's better than letting him watch those clips that were rehearsed in advance.

Song Lan saw through Wang Zhang's emotions and silently took a breath.

It would be fine if other trainees got it, but Ji Li was the one who ran into this drama. The other party's acting skills are a few catties, how can she not know as the chief person in charge?

To put it nicely is 'not yet enlightened', to put it badly is simply 'a puddle of mud'.

Song Lan tried to explain again, "Director Wang, Ji Li is only a trainee after all, so how can he compare to Teacher Qin?

"Age." Wang Zhang patted Ji Li's personal information, and directly dropped the topic, "You tell yourself, do you want to act or not? Are you going to be assessed?"

"Director Wang, Sister Song Lan, I want to be assessed." Ji Li replied in a low voice, looking at the frozen picture on the screen, a gleam flashed in his eyes, "I'll just act this part."

Outsider watch the fun, while insiders saw the essence.

Although he has never met, Ji Li admires the leading actor of the movie very much. His emotions are relaxed and he interprets the inner contradictions of the characters very well.

As an actor, it is natural to challenge the roles you are interested in.

When the trainees heard Ji Li's reply, they all put up their attitudes to watch the show, and someone laughed lowly, "Ji Li has been kicked out of the show?"

"Director Wang has already spoken, does he dare to say that he won't act? "

"As far as his muddled acting skills are concerned, now he has to bite the bullet and agree, and we will have to make a joke later."

"Don't we just wait and see him make a joke hahaha..."

Song Lan glanced away unhappy, trained The students immediately quieted down, not daring to talk anymore.

"Director." Lin Qiao in the crowd suddenly raised his hand, "Isn't there a gangster in this clip? Shall I play for Ji Li?"

The trainees on both sides of Lin Qiao looked at each other, thinking in unison lighted a candle for Ji Li——Brother Qiao's move was cruel enough!

Who doesn't know that Ji Li always carefully avoids him when he sees him? Even if he was bullied, he didn't dare to say anything. Let's play together now, even if Ji Li's character will fight back in the end, I'm afraid he doesn't have the guts to fight Brother Qiao himself, right?