Unexpectedly, the next second, always the cowardly Ji Li grabbed his arm.

Feeling the strength in his hand, Lin Qiao was startled in surprise.

"...Don't do this." Ji Li glanced at him indifferently, his heart was as clear as a mirror, "Instructing others to play this kind of bullying trick every day, a three-year-old is more mature than you.

" In an instant, his gaze fell on Lin Qiao's face. Obviously, his words and deeds were so light that there were no ups and downs, but the latter felt a kind of ridicule inexplicably.

Compared with Ji Li, who entered the company because of his outstanding appearance, Lin Qiao's appearance is not good enough among this group of trainees. He is only able to stand out among the trainees because of the money in his family.

Lin Qiao suddenly threw away the restrained hand, and waved his fist angrily, "Ji Li! What nonsense are you talking about? You are such a useless person! I—"

Before the words of contempt came out, Ji Li quickly turned sideways. Hidden, not only that, he also pushed back neatly in a blind spot where others could not see.

Play tricks with him? Lin Qiao still to young. Before the water stains on the floor were dry, Lin Qiao slipped and fell to the ground with a loud crash, "Ah!"

In the blink of an eye, the situation was reversed.

Everyone's gazes flickered back and forth, apparently they still haven't seen what's going on - wait, isn't Brother Qiao teaching Ji Li a lesson? How did he fall himself?

Before they could react, there was a stern questioning voice from behind, "What are you doing together? Do you still need an assessment? Director Wang has already arrived, so why don't you let him waste time waiting for you newcomers?"

"Hurry back Practice room, prepare for the assessment in five minutes!"

"It's nothing! Don't worry, teacher, we'll go back right away!" Someone outside responded.

"Brother Qiao, the assessment is important. Let's change clothes and go back first." Someone ran in to help Lin Qiao up, and glared at Ji Li, who was 'provoking trouble'.

Brother Qiao, calm down." Someone persuaded them that they didn't see Ji Li's movements, and thought that Lin Qiao fell down accidentally.

Lin Qiao's chest heaved violently, obviously trying to suppress his anger.

He naturally knows the importance of this assessment. Once they pass the assessment, the company will formally give them resources to test the waters.

The Lin family is rich, but their ties to the entertainment industry are almost zero. Otherwise, he wouldn't be patient and start as a trainee.

"Ji Li! Just wait for me! I'll make it so you can't walk around!" Lin Qiao gave the young man a hard look, and his back was still burning with pain.

Ji Li didn't change his face, and didn't take the other party's 'threat' to heart at all.

It wasn't until the group of people drifted away that Ji Li turned around and approached the sink. He stroked his bangs to the sides, stared at the strange but delicate face in the mirror, and couldn't help sighing— although he didn't want to admit it, he seemed to be wearing a book.

And it was a cool article in the entertainment industry that he casually read when he was idle at home! The reason why he remembered it so clearly was due to his name, which was almost the same as that of the original owner.