Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Hey, Ji Li, are you okay? Why did you fall and faint in the toilet?"

Ji Li was silent, lowering his gaze to observe his situation - the clothes on his body were already soaked, the bucket was overturned at his feet, Water stains on the smooth floor.

There was a dull pain in the back of the head, probably because it was swollen when he fell to the ground just now.

"Are you still dumb at this time? Are you okay?" The other party asked perfunctorily, without any real concern in his words.

Ji Li raised his eyes, observing the person in front of him without any trace, and a name quickly popped up in his mind, "...Lin Qiao?

" Lin Qiao raised his eyebrows lightly, and looked sideways at his companion waiting outside the toilet.

——The life of this country bumpkin is really cheap and tough.

The sound of ridicule from outside came over brightly, obviously everyone understood the hint of Lin Qiao's expression.

Hearing the sound, Ji Li glanced at the few young faces outside, without exception, they all had teasing expressions.

Lin Qiao didn't pay attention to his gaze, and said casually, "How can you knock yourself out when you go to the bathroom? No wonder people say that as long as people are unlucky, even drinking water will get stuck between their teeth."

"Brother Qiao, you and him What are you talking about, be careful to get the bad luck of this moldy god." Someone responded maliciously, causing another burst of laughter.

They are all film and television trainees of Dream Media, and so is Ji Li. The latter came from the countryside, and was signed into the company with an exception because he had a good appearance.

It's a pity that Ji Li's appearance and personality are completely different extremes. He is wooden and dull, and he usually doesn't say anything when he is bullied.

Over time, the trainees in the same period didn't take him seriously.

It was said that it was easy to bully the soft-tempered. During the boring and long training life, everyone relied on "teasing Ji Li" for fun.

Ten minutes ago, they got playful again and raised the cleaning bucket full of sewage on the door wall.

Although the tricks were a little old-fashioned, Ji Li was still so stupid that he fell for it. He was hit on the head with a bucket of full weight, and he fell into a pool of water on the spot, passed out, and did not respond for a long time.

As the leader of the trainees, Lin Qiao was afraid that it would be difficult to deal with the trouble, so he pretended to come up and shouted a few words.

It is said that the life of the poor is hard, but no, the other party has nothing to do when he wakes up, he just stands there like a wooden stake.

The bangs that were too long were wet and dirty, sticking around Ji Li's eyes, the exposed face was haggard and pale, completely unable to see the freshness of the past.

After three consecutive months of teasing and bullying, the young man completely closed his heart, and he was simply dumb.

Such a person deserves to be in the entertainment industry?

Lin Qiao couldn't help but curl his lips, very satisfied with the ghostly appearance of the other party.

He took a step closer, raised his hand and patted Ji Li's shoulder, "Ji Li, why don't you go back and change your clothes? After all, you're a trainee in the film and television department, so it's not good to be so messy..."