Chapter 8

Jokers pov:
I heard Tyler's voice alerting me that we have arrived to my mansion, the mansion was way far away from downtown Gotham where all the people are. It was located where all the bad things happen to be. I slowly removed my head from violets head, she must've felt my movement so she woke up too. She looked around then fixed her hair, " sorry " she mumbled out. " come on we arrived " I said ignoring her unnecessary apology. I opened the back door to the van and got out, when I did I reached out my hand for violet to grab and get out too. We started walking to the front door as I held violets hand. She yawned as we stood by the door waiting for Matthew to get the keys and open the door. She covered her mouth with he free hand as she turned around to look at the sky which was now forming into sunrise. " woah " I heard her whisper to herself. " beautiful isn't it?" She turned to me still holding my hand. " mhm " I simply replied as she turned back around. I then saw a group of some boys pass by us staring at violet, so I grabbed her waist as I heard the door click open. She had a shocked face as I walked her to the inside of the mansion. When we went inside Tyler and Matthew went to get next to my other henchmen. They all bowed as soon as I walked in, but they all had this weird confused look on there face as they looked at violet, I held her hand tighter to reassure her she's safe.

I took her to the room I first put her in when I kidnapped her, when I first hit her..

She looked at me as an almost scared look, I turned to leave but she grabbed my arm tightly. " please stay" she said looking down as if she was avoiding eye contact, I needed to go work on some things but she seemed like she wanted me to stay. I sat on the couch and patted the seat next to me for her to sit. She came and sat quietly. " can I ask you to do something for me?" She said, and I was shock at her sudden question. " yes doll" I replied.

" can I see you without the make up?"

My ears started ringing, no one has ever seen me without make up. A side of me wanted to please her and do the simple thing she asked me, and the other wanted to rip her head off for asking that. I walked off slowly out the door.

Violets pov:

Did I make him angry? Does he not show his face ever? Was he going to get weapons to kill me? Was he gonna torture me? I mean he did bring me to his so called "torture room" so he might as well torture me. But just being with him tempted me to know what he looked like under that mask. Speaking of not knowing how he looked like, reminded me that he's always been called joker, and of course joker was a nickname.

What was his real name?

I heard the door click open, I turned to see a handsome man, his brown eyes sparkling, his skin seemed soft everywhere but his lips, his lips. They had scars. SCARS?!. Joker?!
" J-joker?" I tried to stay calm as I stood up, I was about to explode he was so handsome I wanted to sink my face to his.
He started walking towards me without saying a thing as he pushed me towards the wall with his hands landing near my head in both sides. Our faces were just inches away, I could feel his breath on my face. He looked my eyes deeply without breaking contact, I tried to maintain eye contact but he was too handsome for me to keep eye contact with him.

All of a sudden his lips were linked with mine, he was kissing me softly. His lips were so soft and gentle. Unlike what they look like. I could taste a hint of cigarettes. He slowly pulled away to check my face expressions, I wanted more I couldn't wait for him to react. I went closer to him on my top toes as he is way taller then me, and kissed him back. He closes his eyes as I closed my eyes after him. He held my waist and started moving me to the bed.

I fell to the bed still not breaking the kiss, I started moving back so I could rest my back. He came forward as I moved back. He pulled away to catch his breath as we were both fighting to catch our breaths. He pulled himself under the covers and just pulled my arm down to sleep. I slept sideways so that my back was facing him, he came closer as he hugged my waist from behind and his chest now pressing on my back. " sorry I woke you up so early in the morning, you can sleep now" he said in a gentle voice. Soon I fell asleep, feeling safe, feeling comfortable.

I opened my eyes to find the joker still in the same position in his sleep, hugging my waist, his chest pressing my back. I slowly took his arm and moved it away from me so I could get up without bothering him. I managed to place his arm down and then pushed myself up the bed, but before I could get up, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back in bed. "Stay" he said in his sleepy  voice, it was deep but calm. I pulled myself closer to him but I was face to face this time. He opened his eyes and looked at me, as this time I wasn't afraid to look him in his eyes so I looked back. He pulled me closer to him  and gave me a gentle, quick kiss. I smiled at him and he gave me a small loving smile. " I gotta get up J "  I said as I sat up. " J? I've already got a nickname?" He said as giggles escaped his mouth. " yeah I mean why not?" I started moving the covers off of me. " no I uh like it" he said as he also sat up straight. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

I went in there and washed my face, refreshed myself and went back in. I looked at the bed to see it empty. He probably left to do something. I looked at the time now just to be in shock of how much we slept it was 3 pm, I sat on the couch un knowing what to do since I left everything at my apartment. My phone, cloth, make up all sources of entertainment were back at my apartment. I just laid down and started staring at the ceiling. But then I got up and started looking around the room. I opened the nightstand drawers. The bathroom drawers and cabinets. It was all empty so, I decided I'd try to get out of the room. I opened the door and to my surprise,
Click!
The door opened and I took a step outside to check wether there was anyone. It was just an empty hallway. I slowly took another step outside and looked around once more. Again it was empty I started walking down the hallway and there were doors on each side, each door had their name on it, bathroom, bedroom1 , bedroom 2 , weapon room, practice room, kitchen. I read kitchen and decided to go in for something to eat. I opened the door and found two guys inside. I took a step back in fear they might tell joker. I took another step before they came rushing to me. They held my arms tightly before I could process what just happened, they came too fast for me to realize it. " what are you doing outside your room?!" One of the men screamed at me. " I was hungry I wanted something to eat" I mumbled as I tried to get out of their grip. " get off of me I'll get back to the room" I said as I started moving my arm. They tightened their grip on me " no boss has to see you trying to escape" he said to me. " no wait no" I said as they started walking to a room. " practice room" it said near the door. He forcefully walked me inside as I was still struggling. " boss we caught her trying to escape" he said as he threw me near joker. He was sweating as he re-applied his face paint but it was messy since he was sweaty. He had a grey shirt on that had sweat on it. " hey hey!! Slowly there, you don't wanna get killed do you?" He walked towards the guy he threw me. He took out a knife and put it to his throat. I stood up quickly and grabbed the arm that had the knife in, I tried to move his hand away from his throat but he was way stronger. " J don't!! I'm okay he didn't know!!" I screamed so he wouldn't kill him. It was no use, I was still trying to move his hand away and before I could know it. He slowly started slitting his throat. As the other guy backed away a bit. I heard a girl screaming, before I could look for the girl my throat hurt me, just to realize it was me screaming. The guy fell to the ground blood pouring from him like a fountain. Joker came down to my level, " look away, don't look" he said as he tilted my head to face him, I looked him in the eyes as a single tear fell from my eyes. He caressed my cheeks with his hand as he slowly wiped away the tear.

A/n: this chapter is slightly longer then the last two so I hope you like it