💣 32

"H-hyungie."

Jihoon froze on his place, slowly turning around to face Jimin. The younger was looking at him with half lidded eyes. "Minnie miss you." He whispered. Jihoon felt his eyes teared up. "You remember me?" Jimin nodded. Jihoon went to his side and hugged him.

"My brother."

Jimin had later known that Jihoon is his older brother who moved to USA to live with their uncle. Jihoon was the first heir of the Park Mafia. He was willing to take over thus, he went for training. At the time, he was fifteen and Jimin was nine. So, their parents and him didn't want Jimin to be involved in the Mafia.

A few months later, Jimin was involved in a small incident where he fell and hit his head causing him being rushed to the hospital and diagnosed as amnesia. He forgets he had a brother. And their parents didn't tell him for the sake of his safety.

"After I heard about what happened to mum and dad, I rushed back to Korea. At first I thought you are dead too." Jihoon sighed gripped Jimin's hand. Jimin softly rubbed his thumb over his to reassure him. "I was very mad and ready to take revenge on Minho."

"I work hard to find him. I'm still young at the time and uncle help me too, teaching me about mafia stuffs and self defense." Jihoon looked at his brother. "Then, I got a news saying that you're alive a few of years later. I was very happy when I heard that but after learned that you had been kept as a slave to him, my mind was full of rage."

He caressed Jimin's hair. "My heart broke knowing what he had done to my sweet baby brother." He kissed his forehead. "How... how did you end up working with M-Minho?" Jimin's voice shook mentioning that bastard's name. Jihoon notice this and hugged him.

"I heard him was currently recruiting some new members and I took the chance to spy on him and possibly see you. I undergo all of their training and prove myself as someone who's capable and he could be trusted on." Jihoon chuckled seeing his younger brother cutely playing with his hands while listening to him. "One day, I saw you cleaning the house, skinny and full of bruises. I want to help you but it could blown my cover so, I just see you from afar. I'm sorry." He sighed. Jimin shook his head.

"After a year, I managed to be the top ranked of those men. Minho saw me and offered me to be his right hand man."

"Some nights I would sneaked into the basement to see you. Don't you notice there a little blanket next to you?" Jihoon said. Jimin looked at him shocked. Now it all makes sense how he sometimes waking up in the middle of the night and there's a blanket on top of him. The blanket wasn't big nor it was thick but it's enough to keep him from the coldness of the basement at night.

Just before he got taken to another mafia.

It's been two days since the brothers talked. Jihoon would sometimes accompanied Jimin whenever the members were busy. Jimin was sitting next to Jungkook's bed playing with his hair softly. "When are you going to wake up, hm?" He holds Jungkook's hand in his. "Wake up, Kookie. I need you." He sighed before climbing up Jungkook's bed and carefully laid besides him.

He doesn't know how but he ended up falling asleep with his head on Jungkook's chest listening to the other's heartbeat.

Next morning, Jimin woke up feeling a hand playing with his hair. He froze, eyes widened. It can't be. He slowly looked up only to meet a wide awake Jungkook with a weak smile on his face. Jimin quickly sit up.

"J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook just flashed a smile at him and caressed his wet cheeks that Jimin didn't know when did he cry. Jungkook struggled to sit up. Jimin carefully help him. Placing the pillows behind his back supporting him. "Slowly, Kookie."

Jungkook sighed closing his eyes while leaning against the raised pillow. Jimin looked at him worried. He took a bottle of water on the nightstand and poured it into a glass. "Here, drink it Koo." He placed in front of Jungkook's lips. Jungkook opened his eyes and slowly drinking it. He was very thirsty and ended up going for another glass.

Jungkook felt so weak to move. He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. Instead, slow and silent muffled whisper could be heard. Jimin frowned, worriedly looking at him. "I'm going to call Jin hyung." But before he got up, Jungkook's hand gripped his. He looked in his eyes like he was saying "don't go."

Jimin nodded sitting back again. He rubbed his hand with Jungkook's. "I'm not leaving, okay? I'm here for you." Jimin took out his phone and quickly message Jin to come. "How do you feel? Do you feel any pain?" He placed his hand on Jungkook's hair pushing it back. Jungkook slowly nodded. "Do you feel dizzy or headache?"

Another nod.

Jimin pulled out a small pail under the bed. It had some water and a piece of cloth. He kept it there because he always taking care of Jungkook by placing the wet cloth on his forehead and wiped his face. He soaked the cloth and squeezed it. Folding it neatly and placed it on Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook looked like he had fallen asleep again in Jimin's care. His hands holding tightly with the smaller as if he let it go, the younger might disappeared again from him.

And he doesn't want that again.

I might end this story soon🙃 Hope you like the update!

-Sae-