Chapter 2: [Guide] Explains

I looked at all the things floating in my head and all I can say is...

Yeah, if you take me as a person who has been swallowed by colonial mentality, then you're wrong, yes I read Japanese and American Literature (I even write manga) but I don't fancy all of them and I mostly read romance and the Philippines loves Romance a lot, obviously making my country a horde of Romance authors, and this thing that happened to me is like those Isekai genre kinds of stuff, my first Isekai is about that slime that became a god and... Yeah, I don't like how all things always come his way.

I mean, if not because of his ability but because of Wisdom  Lord Raphael, then he's just a corporate worker who always went with the flow, if only he can become someone like Shiro who have to struggle to become a god, then I would approve to him,  though I do approve to his gentle part, that also caused some things undesirable for him.

Anyway, enough with the hot takes and face reality. First, where the hell I am and what the hell are those skills? Oh, yeah that [Guide] thing earlier sounds like... a guide (duh), let's see, Hello [Guide].

[Hello, master.]

My newborn body shook and my inside voice went "GYAAA!!" for a second but calmed down immediately, damn, that was not too manly of me, good thing I'm a girl now, HAHA!

I consoled myself as such and asked about my unique skill.

Care to explain where I am?

[Master, I will explain.

Master is currently thirty meters inside the Five-Pronged Forest ]

That's quite a lame name, but then again, who am I to judge this world's naming sense? For now, the information that I am abandoned in this forest is already confirmed and I don't want a talking voice inside my head to smother me with the fact that I am once again abandoned in my second life.

Digesting the information, I immediately proceeded to the next one.

If this world works like an Isekai one, then there should be a staple for isekai novels right?

[Guide] Show me my Status Board.

As I say that, a flash of blue appeared in front of my eyes though I am not sure if other people will see this if I flashed it elsewhere or if I am the only one who can see it.

Name: Sophia Demiurge
HP: 57/57
Race: Human (Newborn)
Mana: 20
Stamina: 15             

[Level: 1

EXP: 0

Stats:

STR: 5

INT: 13

VIT: 5

AGI: 5

DEX: 5

LUK: 0

Titles: The Mortal Child of the God of Undead

Skills:

Unique: [Guide], [Necromancy], [Hastened Human Evolution]

]

I looked at my Status Board, confused, aren't newborns supposed to be powerless? Then how can I have fives on my stats? Normally, it should have been zero because, I mean, think about it theoretically, in an MMORPG game, what would you expect if you choose to have a.. let's say three-week-old baby human as an avatar?

Right, no stats right? That's why I'm confused and thus asked [Guide] about this question.

[Master, the God of Undead has taken an interest in you, choosing you as one of his potential Hero that can represent his will in the mortal world, upon receiving the name that was given by The God of Undead, he has modified the newborn's base stats so that master can have the upper hand.]