The Witch's Daughter - K. HR x Reader

Почніть із самого початку

"What seems to be the matter, Your Highness?" Haerin asked again.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her in confusion.

"Your eyes are filled with tears and your heart is filled with doubt," She continued to speak.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked in confusion.

"Haerin! KANG HAERIN!!" We heard a voice through scream throughout the woods.

"Your Majesty, you need to go!" The young witch suddenly said in a panic.

She started to push me back in the direction that I came from. "Go! Get out of here!" She shushed me away.

I reluctantly did as she asked, but ultimately ended up hiding behind a tree to see what was going on.

- Haerin POV -

"I smell food my sweet child!" I heard mother exclaimed as she came into sight.

Luckily, I had managed to get the noble child out of the forest so mother couldn't harm them even I she tried.

"Come on, let's go find that sweet sweet scent and get a nice little reward for your capture!" Mother spoke in that deceiving sweet tone she tried to use to manipulate me.

My mother was known in all of the kingdom. She's the feared Jihyo. She's the strongest of all the witches.... mostly because she takes her strength from all the creatures she's killed.

No one knew I was her kid or even that she had a kid.

I didn't condone my mother's action, but unfortunately for me... I was born with a power she continuously manipulated.

I was able to draw out people's sadness and sorrow. My mother used that to deceive creatures into thinking she could help them or that she had a way to cure their broken hearts.

As I was deep in thought, I hadn't realized my mother had caught the Heir to The Throne.

"Hey! Let go!" The noble child groan as mother picked them up by their collar.

"Idiot!" I whispered to myself.

"Haerin!" Mother yelled as I fell behind.

"Coming!" I replied as I quickly tried to catch up.

"Hey! A little help h-"

The noble child was about to ask for my help but mother charmed them into a deep sleep.

"Tie 'em and take 'em to the attic!" Mother ordered.

"Yes, Mother!" I answered.

I tied the noble child and then uses my magic to levitate them up to the attic.

I had to complied and wait for the right time to the help their Majesty. I couldn't afford for mom to find out that I was the reason all her captures kept getting away.

"Haerin-ei, make some tea for me to enjoy during my bath!" Mother ordered as she set up her bath.

She usually soaks for at least an hour so that would be the perfect time to try to get the noble child out of our house.

I made mother's tea and then served it. I waited 30 minutes before I did anything to make sure mother wasn't suspicious.

I then went up to the attic and shook the bewitched royal.

"Your Highness, Your Highness!" I shook.

- Y/N POV -

"Your Highness, Your Highness!" I heard in my dreams.

I suddenly started to wake up. My eyes fluttered open to find the little witch from earlier shaking me awake.

"Get away from me!" I groaned out trying to push her away with my tied hands.

"Your Highness, I'm here to help!" She whispered yelled at me as she started to untie my hands.

I looked at her puzzled. I wasn't sure if I should trust her.

She then untied my feet and I could see in her face and eyes that she had desperation.

'Is she really trying to help me?' I questioned myself.

She seemed to struggle with the ropes on my feet. Suddenly, our eyes met. She stared at me for a bit then continued with what she was doing.

"Your Highness, you're crying" She whispered as she finally freed my feet.

I lifted my hand up to my cheek and felt the wetness of a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Miss Kang, why are you helping me?" I asked as I tried to distract myself from the sad knot I felt in my chest.

"It's what I do," The little witch whispered back.

She continued to stare at the floor, trying to avoid my gaze.

I cupped her face and turned it to face me. "What about you, Haerin? What seems the be the problem with you?" I asked as I noticed all the sadness in her eyes.

Her eyes began to water and she tried to remove my hands from her cheeks, but I refused.

"You seem sad," I softly spoke as I caressed her cheek.

"I'm sad for the same reasons as you...," She whispered trying to avoid my eyes.

"The same secret as you," She added as she looked up into my eyes again.

I didn't know why, but I could somehow understand what she meant. I couldn't help myself and I leaned in to press my lips on hers.

Haerin began to kiss back almost as if she wanted to be kissed just as much as did. She cupped my face too and deepen the kiss.

I could feel the tears rolling down both our eyes, but that couldn't stop us from the comfort of each other's lips.

We both began to pull away, but our foreheads met... not wanting to get too far away from each other.

"Do wish for someone to love too?" I whispered as I looked her in the eyes.

Kang Haerin slowly nodded as she bit her lower lip... almost in guilt.

Suddenly, we heard clapping coming from the entrance of the attic.

"I can't believe it worked!" Witch Jihyo exclaimed in joy.

I knew all too well who she was and what she looked like. All her forms... not just the one in front of me.

I pulled Haerin into my arms out of a protective nature.

"The spell was meant for me, but it's better that you have fallen for my daughter instead!" Jihyo laughed out.

"I don't care who you fall for as long as I end up on the throne!" Jihyo said as she used her long nail to lift my chin.

"Are you feeling the love, Your Highness? Are you in love with Kang Haerin?" Witch Jihyo teased.

I felt like I was in a trance. My body started to act on its own... I nodded in agreement to her question.... not really wanting to.

'Did they bewitch me? Are they both in this together?'

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-