Jealous Wars - K. HR x Reader

Narrator

Y/n had a crush on Kang Haerin ever since her trainee days. Once she debuted with her with Triple S, she made it her goal to ask Haerin out.

Haerin and Danielle had broken up, so Y/n took her shot. She asked Haerin out but got rejected because of that Y/n started fooling around with her band mate Nakyoung.

- Y/N POV -

"Jagiya, it's time for everyone to get on stage!" Nakyoung unnie said.

"Coming!" I responded walking out of the dressing room.

As all the idols made their way up the stage to hear the winner of this week's show, I bumped into Haerin.

We both froze for a moment. Nakyoung unnie then grabbed my hand and said "Jagi Kaja!"

I nodded and followed her up the stage. I took a quick glance back to look at Haerin and she furrowed her brows at me.

Newjeans stood and IVE stood next to the MCs while everyone else stood behind them.

Ultimately, Newjeans ended up winning and they did their encore stage. After their silly performance Hanni walked into our dressing room.

"Y/n, wanna hang out this weekend!" She asked cutely.

"Sure!" I answered her.

Haerin and Minji then walked in and greeted us. I waved at her and she politely waved back.

Even though she rejected me about eight months ago, there were no hard feelings among us.

Saturday came around and I picked up Hanni at the Newjeans dorm.

"Oh Nakyoung, you're here too!" Hanni exclaimed and Nakyoung unnie a hug.

"Sorry, she asked to come and I couldn't say no!" I told Hanni as I awkwardly scratched the nape of my neck.

Me and Nakyoung weren't like dating or anything but we did spend a lot of time together.... mostly kissing.

"Why don't you both come in, I'm not really yet" Hanni said as she signaled us to enter.

We got inside and I could see Hyein, Dani, and Haerin sitting on the couch. Hanni went to go change and we sat on the love seat to watch tv with the girls.

Nakyoung unnie held my and and started playing with it. In that moment Haerin got up and changed her seating position to sit next to Danielle instead of next to Hyein.

Me and Nakyoung unnie kept playing around. I took her hand and lightly bit the finger she kept poking me with.

"Are you two like dating or something?" Dani suddenly asked.

"No,"..... "Not really!", We answered her.

"Is anyone in your team dating?" Hyein asked.

"Nope, but we do have hookups at time" Nakyoung unnie answered her.

"Why would she say that?" I internally asked myself feeling a bit embarrassed.

"With each other or with other people?" Dani asked looking confused.

Me and Nakyoung unnie awkwardly looked at each other. Haerin didn't seemed to be paying attention to the conversation but I caught her looking at us real quick.

Nakyoung unnie then rested her head on my shoulder and Haerin nonchalantly did the same, resting her head on Dani.

Danielle looked at Haerin and caressed her cheek.