Your Happiness Pt. II - M. DN x Reader x K. HR

Narrator

Everything with Minji and Y/n was going great. Dani and Haerin were doing well too.

Everyone seemed to be happy and just living their life... except someone wasn't happy at all.

- Y/N POV -

I sat there watching Haerin and Dani being all cute and flirty while we all hung out in our school clubhouse.

Minji was sitting with them, across from me, next to her friend Hanni.... she kept holding hands and being all flirty with her too... but it didn't make me as jealous as it made me to watch Haerin and Dani act the same way.

There was a time we all used to be playful like that with each other but now... it's just the two of them.

"Babe? You okay?" Minji suddenly asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah, just a little hungry. I'm gonna go buy some ramen from the vending machine," I responded as I stood up to go out.

"Okay, I'll heat up the water!" Minji exclaimed.

"I'll go with you!" Haerin said as she got up from the couch to follow me.

Me and Haerin walked over to the nearest vending machine. We bought a couple of noodle bowls, when we got startled by a playful Dani.

"BOOOOO!" She yelled making us flinch.

"God Dani, don't do that!" I yelled playfully pushing her.

She laughed at us and teased, then we all walked back to the club house. Dani skipped on in front of us as me and Haerin shared a choco pie I had bought.

As Dani walked back into the clubhouse, she froze for a bit then immediately walked back out.

"Hey! How about we go get more choco pies! I just realized I forgot to get some!" She awkwardly said with a nervous laugh.

"Go get it yourself," I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Nope, come on!" Dani said dragging me with her. Haerin followed behind us and I was so confused.

"Umm, okay. I want this one!" Dani said pointing at a choco pie on the machine.

"Okay," I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Come on, Chop chop!" Dani teased.

"Really? Im paying?" I whined.

"You're older! Shouldn't unnie treat me to it!" Dani teased as she does whenever she wants something from me.

"I'm only like 2 months older than you!" I whined.

"Unniiieee pleassee!" She cutely begged.

I looked at Haerin and she was just giggling at the situation. I then pulled out some money and gave it to her.

"Here, buy your girlfriend one too!" I told her.

"How about your girlfriend?" Dani asked making me remember Minji.

"Right, get her one too!" I awkwardly chuckled back.

We returned to the clubhouse and the atmosphere was tense. I couldn't understand what was going on.

Soon, it got dark and we all had to head home.

"I'll go on a head to drop of Hanni then I'll meet up with you after?" Minji said as we all packed to go home.