'So, since then you've always been here?'

"That's right, and I'm bored as hell"

'Well, don't you want to be my friend?' the Slime asked Veldora.

"Friends with you? A lowly slime like you wants to be friends with me, the Storm Dragon?"

'If you don't want to, that's fine too'

"Wait! Who said I refused. Y-well, if you insist, I'll think about it"

'Tsundere?! Yes, I insisted. From now on we're friends, if you don't want to I'll leave and never visit you again'

"Wh-what can I do, then I'll be your friend"

The slime then stretched out a part of its body like a hand, and Veldora touched it with one of his claws, as if the two of them were shaking hands. After a few moments of silence, the blue Slime finally spoke again.

'So, how was it?' he asked.

"What is it?"

'That seal, seeing my friend locked up alone here makes me feel sorry' 

"Y-you..." Veldora looked at the Slime in front of him with tears in his eyes, he didn't expect that the Slime would think of him too.

'Stop looking at me like that, if it's a beautiful woman it's fine, but if it's a dragon...'

"A-ahem, if there's a way to get me out of this seal, I'd be grateful, but... actually I don't have too much time left either. In about 100 years I will run out of my magic energy"

'When your magic runs out, what will happen?'

"Nothing much, I'll just die and vanish"

Veldora then saw his new friend trying to eat the seal but failing. And the slime then tried to find a way for Veldora to get out of there. Feeling abandoned, Veldora tried to call the Slime again.

"Oi, don't keep talking with your skills"

Shortly after that, the Slime turned back to Veldora and told Veldora that he had found a way. Surprisingly, Veldora accepted his suggestion, because at this time Veldora didn't doubt the Slime anymore.

'Do you want to get into my stomach? With my skills, I can move you along with the seal into my stomach. And at the same time I can also analyze the seal, moreover you don't have to be afraid, because you won't die in there. How's that?'

"Kukuku... kuhahaha! Great idea, instead of waiting for you to come back here, it would be better if we try to break this seal together"

'Are you sure?'

"Of course."

Veldora could feel the Slime's surprise, but chose to remain silent.

'Th-then, I'll eat you now'

"Wait a minute, before that give me a name and I'll give you a name too"

'Name?'

"Correct, if from a human angle it's like a surname and it will be a symbol of equality for us. But the name I give you will be a sacred blessing, and also since you are currently a nameless monster, you can evolve after getting a name" said Veldora.

'Hooo! A named monster, huh? That's cool'

"Right, so give me a cool name!"

'You too, okay?'

The slime paused, trying to think of a name for Veldora, and then he jumped, having found a name that suited him.

'Tempest! How about Tempest?!'