Feb 20

A/N: Woe! Eugenelex (?) be upon you! And Eugene continues to lose his marbles. (It's intentional: he's not okay.)

I think 13 year old me who doodled Fred and Dani in my math notes would be somewhat happy to read this chapter. What do you mean FOTR was in 2017, time isn't real—

-

Alex couldn't help but be tired. Arthur had countlessly apologised for Valentine's Day and bought her her favourite food and other gifts to make up for it, but the damage was done. Valentine's Day was supposed to be a sweet celebration for lovers, but now it left a sour taste in Alex's mouth.

It was annoying. Arthur was genuinely sorry and kept on trying to talk to her, and while Alex appreciated his sentiments, she sometimes just needed to be away for a while.

It didn't help that the school latched onto this new "drama" and began spreading rumours that they were breaking up, and Alex was feeling pretty spiteful about it. How dare they? What right did those random people have? The gossiping on Forging Friendships was especially bad and Alex had to go off the site for a few days.

... This was exactly what Danielle had went through.

Except unlike Danielle, Alex was too tired to fight, to tired to be bold and unafraid. She wanted to run away and hide. Maybe she could turn into a magic moth and fly away to the stars.

Yet, it felt so irresponsible for her. Here Arthur was, trying to make amends and apologising for his mistakes, and she just wanted to run away and make the problem worse?

... Alex probably wasn't as mature as everyone else thought she was.

And maybe Arthur was too mature for her.

-

Name: TrueQuill

Posted on: February 19. 9:04pm.

Message: I'm feeling frustrated for no reason :((( I don't even wanna think about it. It's just... I wanna escape from everything for a while lol. Shut myself in a cave or something

-

February 19. 9:15pm.

LilacBerry: heyy alex you feeling alright? :(

TrueQuill is now online.

TrueQuill: ughh just boy problems

TrueQuill is typing...

TrueQuill: like arthurs trying super hard to make up for it but I just want some space? But I feel bad if I ignore him idk

LilacBerry: gurll you deserve your own space

LilacBerry: and honestly im speaking as ur friend but you've got to take care of yourself! i can't decide for you but if someone crosses ur boundaries too much you should let him go...

TrueQuill: Ig yeah but I don't want to give it all up just because of this... he was an amazing boyfriend before this...

LilacBerry: :( yeah communication....

TrueQuill: I'll see how it goes