.013

omniscient

omniscient

xolani sat on her bed, music being played in the background while she typed on her macbook. "yo lani, i'm about to leave" edot announced as he knocked on and opened his little sister's door. xolani looked up from her computer, "again?" she said a bit annoyed. lately edot had been out more and more than usual. she knew he was just at the studio but being at home all day and alone was boring, and a bit sad.

"sorry heart but money needs making" she nodded, waving him off. "alright dotty" the door closed with edot announcing he'd be back soon, which was a lie and they both knew it. he'd probably be at his girls house later or with dee and dudeylo all night.

humming to herself as she swayed her feet xolani picked up the neglected phone by her side. the phone unlocked with its face recognition and she tapped the instagram app icon on her home screen. scrolling through her feed she liked various post, watched a few people's stories, replied to supporters, and watched some edits before her phone rang.

"facetime call from 'johnny test 👯'" her phone announced as the call came in through her screen. she smiled, sliding the answer button to the right and waited for the call to connect. "johnathan" johnathan raised his eyebrow at his screen before propping it up. he had his locs pulled back into a ponytail with his gaming headphones around his neck, his black blue light glasses were on his face, and as far as xolani could see he wore a long sleeve black shirt.

"why you saying my name like that?" he smiled, which of course made xolani smile. "cause why are you calling me smooch?" the boy on the other end rolled his eyes, he's been in new york for almost a month now so he was starting to get caught up in the slang they used. plus whenever he was around xolani and her crew, notti and her would be calling each other dicks and smoochies.

"you wildin', stop calling me a smooch before we have a problem" xolani laughed before propping the phone against her computer. "whatcha doinnn" he asked mimicking the girl from phineas and freb as the xolani's eyes focused in on her english assignment. "school—boringg" she rolled her eyes with a small smile. "why j?" johnathan shrugged his shoulders without answering.

he removed his headphones, probably was streaming before he called her. xolani had learned a few weeks after johnathan moved to ny that he had a pretty good following on social media, she also learned that he streamed on twitch—which notti and ddot found out about now the three streamed together sometimes. "i'm coming over" he announced before hanging the phone up.

xolani stared at her phone screen before laughing, "why do these niggas just invite themselves to my house?" she asked herself out loud. with a big goofy smile on her face xolani moved the phone from her view as she continued working.

 with a big goofy smile on her face xolani moved the phone from her view as she continued working