.002

narrator's view

narrator's view

it had been a week since xolani had talked to dd. she had been ignoring him at the block when she hung out with notti and ddot, she had avoided talking to him at school, and she most definitely didn't speak to him when she went over to see notti during the weekends.

xolani knew it was pissing him off, she was glad it was because he had pissed her off. but xolani has never been so pissed off as she was now, seeing dd and crystal hugged up on the block.

 but xolani has never been so pissed off as she was now, seeing dd and crystal hugged up on the block

xolani's view

my smiled dropped as i approached the block with mela. we had just left her house to come by to see eva since she was here with notti. "god must be testing me today" i muttered as we started getting closer.

i'm not even surprised dd brought crystal to the block, he always doing shit that nobody like. mela gave me a soft smile, patting my shoulder, "don't worry about him, we came for eva just ignore dd."

i sighed nodding my head. i put my hands in my jacket pocket, nodding at everyone as we passed, approaching eva and notti. "eva, my heart!" i yelled a little opening my arms for her to come into them. "hiiii laniii" she smiled at me, dragging out the i's in her words, as we hugged.

"damn no love for mela? okay cool" karmela playfully frowned making the two of us laugh at her. "hi meme" eva laughed giving our best friend a hug as well.

i smiled at the two before hugging notti as well, "hey munchkin" he said making me frown. "you ain't even that tall, stop playin me" i pulled away from him, hitting his shoulder before going back to eva and karmela.

the duo grabbed my hand, dragging me away from everyone. "you know she wants to meet you, right?" eva started off, clearly talking about david's new girl crystal. i shrugged my shoulders, "nah i didn't but i don't care, i don't got beef with the girl."

eva looked at mela, who looked at her, both then looked at me, confusion expressed all in their faces. i laughed, covering my mouth with a smile, "y'all needa chill, looking at me like i'm a mental patient." they smiled before mela responded, "you are..like have you met yourself?"

i rolled my eyes at her, waving mela off before putting my hands back in my jacket. "seriously though, i have no problem with the girl, it's david reyes i'm not fuckin with" my best friends nodded, understanding what i meant and we walked back over to notti.

 "seriously though, i have no problem with the girl, it's david reyes i'm not fuckin with" my best friends nodded, understanding what i meant and we walked back over to notti

narrator's view

it had been some time since the girls met up with notti and eva on the block. they hit up ddot too, he decided to meet them as well since he was home alone and bored.

the five of them stood in a circle, talking about school and the boys making them listen to unreleased music. "y'all mention y'all ages in every verse" mela huffed out, making eva and xolani laugh.

ddot mugged her, "and? nobody asked you, weird ass nigga." mela looked ddot up and down, rolling her brown eyes at the lightskin. "you clearly wanted an opinion if you had us giving feed back in the song, don't be mad cause i gave you what you wanted" she argued back.

xolani rolled her eyes at the two, they continued going back and forth before notti said something. "man shut up, kiss and make up y'all doing the absolute most" eva shook her head at her boyfriend, "not notti with the big words" xolani laughed before someone else joined the group.

"what y'all doin over here" dd asked, walking over with his curls out and his arm around a slightly shorter girl. xolani rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone so she didn't have to look at the boy that just ruined her mood.

"we was just showin the girls some unreleased shit" notti shrugged before nodding his head towards crystal. crystal waved the him saying hi to ddot and eva, the only other two people she knew.

mela looked at her best friend, then towards crystal. xolani looked up, she knew mela was telling her to be decent with the girl, her own words ringing in her head that she didn't have a problem with crystal. yet.

lani let out a sigh "hey i'm xolani", she held out her hand, shaking crystal's with a tight smile. "crystal" lani hummed in acknowledgement, going back to her phone as mela introduced herself too.

ddot rolled his eyes, "y'all weird, can we go somewhere now? the block getting boring." xolani silently thanked darrian's quick boredom this one time, "we could chill at the mall" eva suggested making all three boys groan.

"hell no, y'all go to all the stores and don't buy shit" dd spoke up. "nobody asked you" xolani shrugged, the sentence was meant for her head but it just sorta came out.

dd mugged lani, " smooch" he spit back. notti looked between his brother and his best friend, "you know what let's just go to the movies" he said.

everyone agreed, making jstar drive them to the theater.

𝘝 𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 !

long filler ass chapter. i had a thought for it and then..i lost it so here y'all are since i'm busy. thanks for the votes and stuff babes 🫶🏾