.012

omniscient

omniscient

"bro xolani" xolani pushed the hand away from her as she turned to her side. notti watched his best friend sleep on his bed, the bed which he wanted to lay on and couldn't. "xolani! nigga get up!" he yelled bending close to her ear.

the young girl slapped her arm over her shoulder, hitting notti in the face as she got up. "ethan i outta dog walk you, fuck is wrong withcho bright ass" the two friends mugged each other before notti pushed her over. "you bright too—unt unt i'm lightskin, you light skinned. it's a difference" notti rolled his eyes, he was sick of her already.

both teens laid in the twin sized bed. xolani had been over for some days now, she didn't feel like being cooped up at home while edot was always outside. she also didn't like her brothers new girlfriend, xolani felt like she was a smooch.

"what the hell is y'all doing" xolani looked at notti before looking to the doorway at jay. "what it look like?" notti said making his brother roll his eyes and walk into the room. "where's dd lighter? i know you don't have yours—under his pillow" jay nodded his head walking to his second youngest brother's side of the room.

"notti i'm hungry—nigga i don't care" the boy responded with a laugh. she rolled her eyes, sitting up in the twin xl bed, "jay is melz still here?" instead of getting a verbal response jay gave her a nod. xolani told him thank you as she climbed out the bed and exited the room.

"melly!" xolani called out walking to the basement. "she getting amiri up from his nap" dd yelled from his gaming chair. you could hear the hard clicking on his keyboard while still standing at the stairs.

xolani hummed, carefully walking down the rest of the steps so she wouldn't fall. "you streaming?" dd nodded his head, the two really haven't talked much since xolani's incident with her mother. they still rarely talked since jonathan became friends with xolani, but since the girl was always around they spoke every now and then. not much but they would still speak if the other said something.

"hi chat" xolani waved looking at dd's screen. "dotty said you sound like a smooch—tell dotty he can suck my fat ass dick" dd laughed, most likely to something hoodstardotty probably said. xolani didn't really get along with any of dd's friends, they were all meat riders and dotty just liked to talk shit, she was cool with him though. 'lame ass nigga' xolani thought while rolling her eyes.

xolani pulled up a chair, she was going to wait for melz to come back downstairs so messing with dd while he played would have to keep her occupied. "you can't drive" she muttered beside dd, the boy driving his car on gta and speeding up. both teens kept their eyes on the screen as dd's car flipped over, xolani laughed.

"whatchu laughing for? nigga why you still here"

"notti, move nigga!" xolani yelled pushing notti of her lap

"notti, move nigga!" xolani yelled pushing notti of her lap. all three teens where down in the basement while dd was streaming—he wasn't playing the game anymore, just talking to his and notti's supporters. "keep pushing me and ima drag you—y'all needa shut up" both notti and xolani mugged dd. "nobody was talking to you—nah real shit" the two responded making dd roll his eyes.

xolani got out her seat, notti stealing it right away as him and his brother stared at the computer screen. she pushed his head softly before moving away so he wouldn't hit her, "go home" notti mugged not meaning it. he'd be bored without xolani here and both of them knew it.

the girl just ignored him as she walked upstairs. "hi amirii" xolani smiled widely picking the toddler up from the couch and tickling him. xolani loved babies, well ones she could give back to their parents. but amiri was different, since xolani was like another kid to melz, amiri was like her younger brother. she loved the boy dearly.

"hi lala" he smiled wrapping his tiny arms around her as she held him up. xolani kissed his head, bringing them to the kitchen where melz and her mother were cooking dinner. "hey xo—hi melly" she smiled sitting at the kitchen island. amiri sat in xolani's lap as they both watched his mother and grandmother cook.

"lani you staying tonight or going home?" the older dominican woman spoke, looking over her shoulder before focusing back on the stove. xolani had no idea what they were cooking but she knew it was going to be good by the way the whole kitchen smelled, "home, we got school tomorrow and i didn't bring anything with me." the woman nodded her head before shooing her daughter away so she could finish on her own.

xolani laughed as melz stuck her tongue out at her mother, "asking for help just to shoo me away" melz said taking a seat by xolani and amiri. "hi baby" melz smiled kissing her son's head as he moved to sit in her lap instead. "dd yelling like a fucking hoodlum" notti announced making himself known in the kitchen.

he walked towards his mother, kissing her cheek and wrapping an arm around her to see what she was cooking. "I FUCKING DIED" they all heard from the basement, the family laughed at dd getting angry at the game as always. "that little boy got mad anger issues" melz laughed as her mother and brother agreed.

xolani watched the family interact silently, she smiled sadly to herself as she thought about her own family. since the fight with her mom xolani hasn't spoken to or seen her, she knew she was good though, edot would tell her. she also knew her brother wanted them to talk it out but xolani was the child, she shouldn't have to apologize to a grown ass woman for being a kid. she also didn't like the blunt disrespect her mother gave her over nothing, and xolani knew how to hold grudges.

"you good?" she hummed looking at notti and nodding, she knew he wouldn't believe her but notti and xolani had a 'unless i talk about it don't keep asking' kinda friendship. she was grateful he never pushed her to talk about things she didn't want to. "i'm alright" he shrugged his shoulders before grabbing xolani's phone and putting in her passcode.

"invasion of privacy..—you don't talk to people, ain't shit in here" xolani pinched his arm with a mug. "you fucking annoying."

𝘝 𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 !

happy birthday notti <3 i really wanted this chapter to be mainly notti and xolani just cause i started writing it on his birthday 🤷🏾‍♀️ anyways see y'all next time mwah mwah kisses

if there's any misspelled words stfu..its late asl rn