pt 11

Time skipe... After few days later

Ur pov
Today is new years day.... Yea... Christmas went... And actually I dnt really celebrate Christmas... I love the festival but I m not able to celebrate it due to some worst memories... Eh🤷‍♀️.. Soo on thanksgiving the guys left as they had some work and evn yuqi nd aunty are not here.. They said that they hve someone to visit... So it's once again me and mrs. Choi... But idk what is up with her now adays.. She is starting to get distant and tbh... I hate it... My schl is going ok... But my anxiety is so much worse now... Idk whats happening but what ever it is... It's dangerous for me...

Author pov
She got out of her trance when her alarm rang... It showed 6 am she quickly got up and washed her teeth and got ready to leave for her schl... She is now staying in the orphanage as she said Mrs. Choi is behaving distant and she doesn't even pay attention to anything.. And is most of the time worried... Soon u got ready while thinking of all the things and went down stairs to make dinner for ur self... Others dnt have schl today as its saturday but u do.. As ur batch's schl is on Saturday.. *ur schl functions in 2 batch due to covid, each batch hve to come after 1 day of leave and u r in batch b so tats why u hve schl on Saturdays*

Ur pov
I was do e with my breakfast.. I somehow ate cerals... I hate em🤮... I got out of the house and looked towards the mansion and saw mrs. Choi standing in her balcony... And... She was crying?... Something is definitely up... I need to dig into it... I then walked to go to the schl but someone stopped me...

Jake:moon!.. Where r u heading to in ur schl uniform?
U:ya! Oppa wjere do u go in ur schl uniform? To swimming ? Or to the mall?
Jake:YAAA U BRAT!!
U:aishh mian but srsly oppa where would I go? To schl right?
Jake :but why do u hve schl today?
U:oppa.... I m the only one in the batch b... And this batch functions on Saturday that's why... 🙂
Jake:but today is new year right? And everyone have holiday?
U:yea but-wait... What?... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I FORGETTTT 😭😭
Jake:see? M u saviour🦸‍♂️
U:my foot...
Jake :WHAT!!??
U:nothing nothing oppa.. Thx for saving my life... My saviour
I said bowing being dramatic 😂
Jake:oh it's nothing... Now go to back to ur room oka?
U:okaaa

I returned back to my room and changed my clothes and went back to the bed...

Time skip to the morning.. Oh sorry to after noon

I woke up becoz of the www3 going on in the room and as I opened my eyes... Everyone was present... Every single child... Doing satyanashi (destroying) of my room...

U:YAAAAAA WHAT THE HECK DO U THINK U GUYS ARE DOING HUH!!? STOP THIS CHAOS AND GO TO SLEEP WHY THE HECK U GUYS R AWAKE AT 6 O CLOCK HUH??!!!

James:unnie... It's literally 3 pm..?

U:YEA THATS WHAT I AM TELLING IT'S 3PM..wait 3pm!?

James:yea!!.. And aunty didn't told us anything to wake u up that's why we didn't!
U:oh!.. Ok u guys continue lemme get freshen up

___________________________________________

Hey guyss.. Ik this is super short but I was in hurry to upload it actually so I just did.. Dnt worry I'll try to make other chapters more longer!!.. And I hve got another ot twist👻😜