THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART TWO (THIS IS THE END)

Start from the beginning

(Min)
All of my life

(Guang xuming)
All of your life

(Min)
Oh, show yourself

Ah ah ah ah

Min begins to spin her body and hands around as huge flames began flying around her.

(Ah ah ah ah)

Ah ah ah ah

(Ah ah ah ah)

Ah ah ah ah

Min drops her arms as the flames disappeared to reveal she was now back where she started, on top of the mountain.

"Did you find what you were looking for?". Trixx asked, already knowing that she has.

Min stood tall and strong. "I think i found more than just that, trixx. I found-".

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard and min turned around to see blue light from a far away distance and a huge shockwave headed towards her direction, to which she held up her hands to cover her face and stood her ground to not get blown away. Immediately when it touched her, min's eyes glowed blue and she could see tang, pigsy, sandy and mei where stuck to sandy's ship, mk trying to fight off a giant scorpion mech and and the evil smirk of the lady bone demon. Min's eyes widened as they turned back to normal while the shockwave ran past her. She immediately narrowed her eyes, glaring with determination.

" . . . Destiny".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's even bigger than before! Mk no!". Mei yelled, she, tang, sandy and pigsy were stuck to sandy's ship in the dessert while they watched mk trying to face off the lady bone demon's giant scorpion mech.

Mk landed on the ground, holding his staff as he glared. "That's not good!".

The scorpion tail aims to stab mk but he quickly leaps into the air. He then ripped strands of his hair and made his clones appear.

"Alright mks!"

"Let's get to work"

"It's porty time!".

Each of the mk's gave mk a boost towards the mech. But before he could hit it with his staff, he was blocked by a seal that made all the clones disappear as Chinese writings appeared on it.

Mk gasp. "What?!".

"Mk, the more power you use, the more . . .". Tang started.

"Powerful I become? Very observant". LBD exclaimed, before throwing mk away towards the hard ground as he screams.

Suddenly, a flash of red light ran by and grabbed mk into the sky. Mk opened his eyes and saw that he was above the ground.

"What?". He then looked up and saw he was being carried (not bridal style) by the half-kitsune hybrid, much to his delight. "Min! You came back!".

Min smiled at the older boy before glaring at the LBD inside her mech.

"You are finally here, child. Are you here to tell me you've made your choice". The bone demon smirked.

Min stayed quiet as she glared daggers at the demon.

"Come now. Don't be like that. Giving the source of your existence the silent treatment is considered disrespectful".

"I have no respect for you, even if you are the reason why I'm here today. You are a horrible mother! And I will kill you".

That last part surprised mk.