"Probably still sleeping, I had her up a little late last night".

"WHAT?". Scourge suddenly lunged at me and I barely dodged before he got ready to lunge at me again.

"Scourge!".

He stopped suddenly and we both turned to see y/n sitting on her bike in a parking spot.

"I'm two seconds late and you two start fighting".

She took out her keys while rolling her eyes before walking towards the building, Shadow quick on her heels.

y/n's POV:

"What was that about?".

Shadow glanced behind us before shrugging and smiling.

"What else but you".

I scoffed and continued walking as I felt two breezes on my right.

"Do you guys always have to speed up when i'm trying to walk away?".

Scourge chuckled, "I wait till after I get a good view".

I scowled angrily, not liking the blush appearing on my face. I hate that he's attractive. I don't wanna like his stupid comments but-

I suddenly felt Sonic's hand lightly brush the back of mine before gently grabbing my wrist.

"Sorry y/n... You know I didn't start it though".

I looked up to see his smug sneer at an angry looking Scourge.

"You're the one who was talkin about y/n!".

I slowed my walk and snapped my head at Sonic.

"Talking about me how?".

"He said he had you up late!".

Sonic threw his hands up in defense. "I meant out of the house! On our date! But of course that's where YOUR mind went!".

"Well if you didn't have that smug look-"

"ALRIGHT".

The two boys stopped and looked at me before facing away from each other.

They both muttered a half-assed "Sorry".

"What's going on?".

We all turned to see Silver walking up behind Shadow.

"Just idiots being idiots, nothing new".

He laughed before stepping in between me and Shadow and grabbing one of his backpack straps, somehow completely ignoring the death glare from the black hedgehog.

"I can fix that, i'll walk you to class and get you away from them".

I giggled and lightly grabbed onto his upper arm. "That sounds great".

We started walking away and giggling as we felt the heat of three angry hedgehogs fuming behind us.

We made our way into our english classroom and to our seats.

"Thank you Silver".

"Of course y/n".

We laughed before I let go of his arm and sat down, only to be immediately grabbed.

"Finally you're here! Tell me everything!".

I waited for class to start before telling her, whispering back and forth as the teacher played an audio clip of some chapters in our book.

"You didn't kiss him?!".

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "No, it was the first date! Same reason I didn't kiss Scourge!".