Are You Sure?

About an hour later Ana slowly opened her eyes to find herself alone, she recognized Aaron's house but nobody was in sight.

A sharp piercing pain through her head brought back all that had went down earlier!
Not wanting to think about it she stood up to search for Aaron

Sounds and the delicious smell from the kitchen immediately pulled her there.
Aaron was in the kitchen facing the other side and the weird part was he was not wearing a shirt...Ana could not take her eyes away his perfectly sculped back was at full view...who wouldnt ogle that she thought.

Aaron tuened around and saw Ana staring at him, " You're up! Thank god...i was just making us pancakes"

Ana was still staring HE HAS A PERFECT SIX PACKS her mind was screaming...she didnt even hear Aaron ask her if she was hungry!

Aaron realised what was happening he smirked and started walking towards Ana, he placed a piece of pancake into Ana's mouth, that is when Ana regained her ability to form coherent sentences!
"Uh, yeah food is all i am here for." She said
"Definitely, the reason why your mouth was hanging open was my delicious....Pancakes!" Aaron commented with a glint in his eyes
"I mean who wouldn't want a piece of this" he said pointing to his body and walked out if the kitchen with all the pancakes

After composing herself Ana ran after him, "Hey i actually want a piece of those...pancakes!" she smiled to herself

"Are you sure that is all you want?" Aaron asked smiling victoriously making Ana all flustered.

They finished their pancakes in silence with the occasional laughs.
Aaron told Ana that he would just freshen up and then would drop her home!

While Aaron waa gone Ana checked her phone she had texts from everyone, Amanda,Sandra, Matt,Sophie and Adam....she did not want her day to go downhill so she did not respond to any of the texts instead she just sent a message to everyone that she was fine and switched off her cell!

Soon Aaron was ready and they both set out for her home.