Ky'lani was big on recording memories she loved being able to look back over them and be brought back to a different time in her life.

The group was getting ready to leave. Ky'lani and Dior hadn't noticed Tristan and Tremani creeping up behind them with snowballs.

Tremani hit Ky'lani with so much force she fell back loosing her hearing aids in the process.

Ky'lani was a crybaby but that would be enough to ruin anyone's day.

"Yo I'm sorry man stop crying."Tremani spoke trying to get his sister to be quiet before their parents realised

somethings you just never grow out of

"See you just don't think before you do things."Imani fussed walking over to help her daughter up who was in tears.

Kamari had seen the whole ordeal and decided to fill up a bucket of snow each for Dior and Ky'lani to get their lick back.

"No Im actually really mad the whole trip is ruined I can't find my hearing aid."Ky'lani spoke getting upset all over again

"I wanna go back to the hotel."Ky'lani spoke

"Yo I'm sorry man."Tremani pleaded with his sister

"Tremani leave me the fuck alone."
Ky'lani fussed

Although she knew there was nothing she could do about it Ky'lani was still sensitive when it came to her partial loss of hearing.

"Come on Lani don't let Tre ruin the trip for you."Imani spoke tryna comfort her daughter.

"Ma please I just wanna go back to the hotel."Ky'lani spoke

Ky'lani and Kamari got a cab back to the hotel while the rest of the group continued on with the activities they had planned for the day.

"Ky are you good."Kamari asked knocking on the bathroom door

she had been in the bathroom for a while and he was starting to get a little worried

Ky'lani was real down she felt like she was moping and ruining the vibe but she also felt like she had every right to feel upset.

"I'm coming."Ky'lani called she didn't want to further ruin the vibes so she decided to suck it up something she did often.

"You wanna talk?"Kamari asked

He knew how Ky'lani got when something was bothering her so he always made the effort to give her that extra support that she needed.

"No not really but you can help me finish up getting the things for Diors birthday ready." Ky'lani said

Ky'lani and Imani had planned a little surprise birthday dinner for Dior. They had the hall in the hotel booked out for the day after tomorrow which would be valentines and Diors birthday.

The plan was that everyone would get ready to go out for a supposed dinner but actually Ky'lani would tell Dior she wants to take pictures in the hall and everyone would be waiting for her there to surprise her.

"You wanna go make snow angels?" Ky'lani asked closing her laptop

"You ain't gotta ask me twice."Kamari spoke getting up