Ky'lani decided to hop on live she found herself doing that more often when she was bored.

Ky'lani had been on live for a lil minute and Tristan had just walked in.

"Tre in the shower?"Tristan asked

"Yeah."Ky'lani replied

"Come say hey to my live."Ky'lani spoke

Tristan just mugged the camera while nodding at it before he walked out the frame. He started playing music off the Tv while he sat down on the couch.

"This my jam."Ky'lani spoke getting up setting her camera up

Ky'lani started to do a lil tiktok dance she had learnt.

Tremani had just finished in the shower and had walked out with his towel around his waist. He went to his suitcase to grab something before walking back past the camera to the bathroom.

Ky'lani had tired herself out and decided to sit back down. She finally looked at the comments and one of the caught her eye

It was a fake page talm bout some
"She must be a hoe why she in a room with two niggas and one of the just got out the shower and she have a boyfriend."

Ky'lani wasn't the type to let people she don't know bother her but it was just somethings she didn't want out there and she was quick to check anyone who tried to play with her

"Gurl you so lame them is my brothers! my parents children go play in some traffic spreading some bs like that. real miserable I hate that for you."Ky'lani spoke

She blocked the account and continued to interact with her audience.

"Alright yall I'm bout to head out for the day look out for the vlog coming soon."Ky'lani spoke.

The group had just pulled up to the bottom of the ski resort and Kingston had gone with Tristan and Tremani to get the gear from the ski staff.

They were now on their way up the hill and the view was real magical. Once they reached the top everyone got situated.

Tristan was the first one down the hill. It just came natural to him he was already extremely athletic so it wasn't a shock to anyone.

The staff made it very clear that they were not to go down at the same time because they had booked out the private hill which was slimmer than the public part of the resort.

"I wanna go next. Record me for the vlog."Ky'lani spoke handing her phone to Kamari

"Dior let's take some pics."Ky'lani replied

Kamari was pretty much Ky'lani's dedicated camera man where ever they went. After taking some more pictures they made their way back up the hill.

After a few times down everybody was starting to get tired.

"Let's go one more time but with sleds this time."Dior suggested

"Omg yes."Ky'lani replied

They made their way up for the last time. Ky'lani decided to film this on her camcorder she'd always been into vlogging but she usually used her camcorder for more intimate moments only sharing the content on her private spam account for friends and family.