After a few seconds, Naruto began to wake up, his drowsy mind spinning back and forth to find the right way forward. Tsunade chucked him off her lap and he landed flat on the ground.

"Ow! Who the hell did-" Naruto opened his eyes and saw the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen in his life. She had a painted diamond at the top of her head, and her green draped cloak made her look like the oldest woman in the world.

But she wasn't the oldest woman in the world.

Her toned complexity made her look young. Young, dumb and broke.

"Hey, Naruto! You awake?" Jiraiya's voice came from the microphone Tsunade had placed in front of her.

"Pervy Sage?" Naruto screamed into the microphone. 

"Naruto! Say, do you want to join me in here?" Jiraiya exclaimed from the white room he was in.

Jiraiya chuckled as he then became more desperate for attention.

"Please?" 

"Are you kidding me? This is like that cartoon that we watch everyday! Classroom of the Poor or something?" Naruto screamed.

"Classroom of the Elite..." Jiraiya mumbed out.

"That's it!" Naruto pointed at Jiraiya through the screen in Tsunade's room.

"I ain't going in a white room ever again since seeing that show! That guy Amanotejiyoji was the main character, so of course he would survive it. He just made it look easy!" 

"His name's Ayanokoji, dummy! And he survived because he's the protagonist! He's supposed to do that!" Jiraiya called out from the white room.

"This is exactly what I mean, Jiraiya. I need some entertainment, and gambling isn't cutting it for me." Tsunade said.

"Funny, because when we were kids, I remember you saying that you wanted the exact opposite of that." Jiraiya rebutted.

"People have differing opinions. Mine is as such." 

"Can you send Naruto down here? I need some company." Jiraiya asked.

"Sure, this kid's so weird and annoying, you can have him back." Tsunade chucked Naruto down a chute that was just there...and Naruto went spiralling down the cute before landing at the bottom of a hole. There was a little crack inside the hole, so Naruto, out of pure curiosity, started chipping away at it and arrived at the white room.

"Jiraiya - Sensei?" Naruto asked.

"Hey, Naru-chan!" Jiraiya waved.

"Naru-chan?" Naruto questioned.

"Tsunade, I've got an idea. If Naru-chan here can beat you in a duel, you let us go. We'll give you some money if you win, alright? I'll even give you a voucher to the stupid bar that you go to."

"DEAL!" Tsunade exclaimed excitedly. She pressed a button that opened a mechanical door, that Jiraiya and Naruto hopped through.

Jiraiya then turned to Naruto who was stretching himself and puffing as an exercise, and turned around and saw Tsunade smiling devilishly at him.

She was ready.

Naruto got into a fighting stance Sasuke taught him a few weeks ago, before he had left, he stared into a pair of ice-cold eyes, as Tsunade's vision pierced his pupils and-

"Well? Are you going to begin or not, Naruto?" Jiraiya asked.

"Yeah!"

At once, Naruto charged forward, his main hip leading the way on his way to victory against Tsunade.