Was he trapped in here? A padlock. A white room. No Naruto. No items inside the room except for a bed.

So he probably was trapped in here. He was surprisingly calm about this, albeit, having enough power to simply break down the door with brute force.

Odd. But that's when he noticed it.

A camera that was tracking and recording his every move. He knew then who he was captive for.

"Oi! Tsunade! Let me out of here, you stupid gambler!" He shouted out into the camera. At once, a loud voice rattled out of a speaker hidden inside the walls. 

"Nope. I need to pass the time." Her voice was soft but sharp with every syllable she spoke.

"Are you kidding me? There's no way I'm staying here anymore! You've basically put me in a torture chamber! How did you even manage to find me?" Jiraiya screamed.

"I just asked Shizune to track you. I was bored, so I decided to make my own fun. Oh yeah, I put some seals on the door and lock, so don't even think about trying to get out. Mind you, there's another lock outside and the door's bolted. I ain't taking any chances at all." There was a distinct pause after Tsunade had spoken. Jiraiya could've sworn that he heard a bit of scuffling behind the speakers.

"I've got your precious student here, Jiraiya. I was astounded to learn that this child was Uzumaki Naruto. For one, he doesn't look anything like his father." Tsunade blurted.

"Why would you say that, you-"

"It's okay, he's still asleep. I even gave him a dosage of Toxination to make him go to sleep, ensuring that he doesn't wake up." Tsunade smirked behind the speakers. 

"She really did think this through, huh?" JIraiya thought.

"So why are you doing this again?" Jiraiya asked in an inquisitive tone.

"I told you already, I wanted to make my own fun; I was getting bored." Tsunade told Jiraiya  through the speaker's that droned on throughout the white room.

"You surely should've had another reason for doing this right?" Jiraiya questioned.

"Nope. Right now, what I'm witnessing is a reality show, and damn, it's starting off good." Tsunade chuckled.

"So I'm just your pawn inside this reality show, that isn't a reality show but it's just a knock-off show of Awake?!" Jiraiya questioned.

"Yep. Except Awake was absolutely horrible. The acting, the emotion, all of it felt like it was made from a garbage can stuffed inside of a shredder." Tsunade retorted, devoid from any emotion.

"Can I-"

"No." Tsunade automatically answered, cutting Jiraiya off, like the NPC she was.

"Why?"

"This is my game show! Slowly I'll invite more people and maybe I can put this on a global TV show, get rich, and settle down somewhere nice. That's what old people do." Tsunade gloated.

"But aren't you old already?" Jiraiya blurted out without any resentment. Tsunade paused for a few seconds before speaking into the microphone she held, her voice as cold as ice.

"You're lucky that I ain't coming down there to kick the stuffing out of you, or we'll see just who exactly is old, you hear me, you pervert?" 

"Hey, I ain't a pervert, I'm an author. There's nothing wrong with people enjoying a little...erotica." Jiraiya shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you sure about that?" Tsunade grinned.

"Yes." Jiraiya answered at once.

"Hm."