Chapter 1

It was a bright morning in Adventure Bay, while some of the pups were playing around, Matthew and Champ were just hanging out and talking.

Champ: Matthew, there's something we need to talk about.

Matthew:What is it?

Champ: It's about what happened when you were fighting Arthur. That rage of yours, what drove you to that extent?

Matthew:He said he watched Gloria die and said that he did her a favor by not saving her. I lost it and started attacking him.

Champ: I'm worried about you, I don't want you to have another outburst like that.

Matthew:What do you want me to do?

Champ:(Sighs) I just want you to stay calm and keep your anger in check. I understand that you were angry, but if you had killed Arthur, your life would have gotten much worse.

Matthew: I'm guessing you know that very well?

Champ:You know I do.

Chase then walked over to Matthew and Champ.

Chase:Is everything alright?

Champ:We were just talking about what happened during our visit to Puplantis.

Chase:I gotta say Champ, the way you helped Moby, that's something we've never seen on this team before. We could really use a pup like you.

Champ: I'm willing to truly prove myself one day.

Chase:I know.

???:Hey guys!

The pups saw that Everest and Tracker had come over.

Tracker:Hola amigos!

Champ:Who are they?

Matthew: That's Everest and Tracker.

Chase: Let's introduce you to them.

Matthew, Chase, and Champ walked over to the other pups. Everest and Tracker immediately looked at Matthew.

Everest:Hey Matt! It's been a while.

Matthew:How are you doing, Everest?

Everest:(Giggles) Pretty good!

Tracker:Hold Mateo.

Tracker lowered his head as Matthew placed a hand on Tracker's muzzle.

Matthew: It's nice to see you as well, Tracker.

The two pups then looked at Champ.

Everest:Who is this cute little pup?

Champ:My name is Champ.

Tracker: It's nice to meet you, Champ.

Everest:Wow, it's like the Paw Patrol is getting new members everyday!

Skye:Champ and Matthew may be young, but they are both very big sweethearts.

Rubble:I really can't wait to see Champ on a mission that truly requires his computer skills other than his combat skills.

Marshall then wrapped a paw around Champ.

Marshall:This young pup is very special to the team.

Matthew:(It's nice to see that Champ is truly making friends.)

Rocky: He's even called Marshall, "Big bro" sometimes.

Champ nervously chuckled as he blushed in embarrassment.