Chapter 10

Kushina's 1ST Shadow Clone POV

I kept rushing as I made two Kurama-infused shadow clones. My first priority was to get confirmation about my suspicions. Konoha had betrayed my home Uzushio and Jiraiya was the first on my list. It wasn't hard to locate him as he was using toads and his lion's mane techniques. Having a man with spiky white hair who turned into a lion to bite off his foes wasn't exactly subtle. I then sucker-punched him and began asking him my questions.

''Hello, Jiraiya. You HAVE a lot to answer me for. Tell me, was it you who leaked Uzushio's defenses? Was it you under your dear Third Hokage and sensei's orders who did so?'' I asked him as he wiped his Edo tense blood from his lower lip. He slowly got back up before answering with a somber look on his face. He looked sad as if he never agreed to that in the first place. As I noticed it he answered my fears.

''Hello Kushina, Yes I did under Sensei's orders. I guess my past finally caught up with me. Not a day has passed since then that I almost puked myself for such an Atrocity. Uzushio had helped us build Konoha and we paid them back with a knife in their back. I refused that mission at first but Sensei blackmailed me. He said that he would ask Orochimaru if I refused and confirmed that Minato was truly my son with Tsunade. He would give my son to Orochimaru and any Uzushio corpses if I refused so I complied. This was when Tsunade and I broke up since I received PTSD from it and became the pervert that every woman hates nowadays. If you want to kill me then do so already. These wars are just never-ending and I just want to rest since I died.'' He explained as I nodded and this made so much more sense now. Jiraiya did it out of either a good man doing it or a psychopath doing so. He never had a choice anyway. I had recorded that in the seal and he then looked at me before asking me a favor.

''Kushina I am sick of fighting. I only now discovered that Naruto was possessed since by birth by the son of the Sage of Six Paths. A prophecy for peace altered by Kami herself and I keep being summoned as a pawn for bastards like them. Just erased me with your Truth-Seeking Balls as I fake a full fight so they don't suspect anything.'' He pleaded as I agreed. This was the Grandfather of my son and he came up clean about it. He had lost Tsunade in the Fourth War and just want to rest in peace so I charged a Rasengan powered up by the Truth-Seeking Balls. He did the same with a Super Massive Rasengan as we clashed or lack thereof. I just curb-stomped him but he went to his final resting place. Farewell Jiraiya the Gallant. I dispelled myself as a shadow clone to give my original the information she needed.

Kushina's 2ND Shadow Clone POV

I kept rushing on the battlefield mowing down foe after foe. It wasn't hard to find where Hiruzen was. The dude had a very unique battle armor and wielded a massive bo staff made of his transformed summon. As I did that I shot my massive Chakra chains which impaled him but he quickly broke out of them and began weaving through hand signs and breathed a massive mud dragon at me. I quickly dodged and use my chains to pin both of his hands while he weaved through another Jutsu to stop him mid-weaving. As I approached him I slammed my hand on his stomach and sealed off his Chakra as I didn't need him calling reinforcements. I then slugged him in the face before cutting straight to the point.

''Why betray your allies? Why do so when we were nothing but loyal to you? Is the importance of keeping the Kyuubi in your hands that important that you would sell and betray your allies to do so? Or is it fear? Fear of having your ugly nature which could be shown and make you lose your position as the greatest village?'' I asked him as he gritted his teeth before answering me. His face showed a frown as he now knew Jiraiya spilled the beans. He then angrily responded.

''The prowess of your clan was too great to be left alone. If you could simply seal anything away then you were a battlefield tipper on any side. Fuinjutsu or the art of sealing is too dangerous and unpredictable to be allowed to exist. You can store anything, restrain anything, and completely expose everything. The fox had to stay in Konoha and with your clan not happy and openly denouncing us and bringing you back as they were disguised as Kumo Ninja would have left us for dead. I couldn't allow that so I forced Jiraiya to do so by threatening his son Minato. Minato was an easy and Naive pawn to get into Hokage when Orochimaru was too corrupt to openly endorse. The fact is that if Minato saw something as a child then I would have had Danzo wipe his mind so that Orochimaru could be his Sensei if Jiraiya hadn't sneaked him away and taken him as an apprentice. Minato falling in love was just a bonus for Konoha and me.'' He said and I was now livid as Minato still believed that Naoto was in the wrong but doubt slowly made his way into me. If Minato still refused to see reason after all this evidence then I would have to divorce him mid-battle before killing him. I can't blame Minato for trying to see good in everyone but when the evidence is there will he admit his wrongs or just follow the way of the Hokage? I then permanently killed Hiruze via my Truth-Seeking Balls as I dissolved myself for the original. She had all the evidence she needed to confront Minato and this was going to be a game-changer if he didn't.

Kushina's Real POV

I slowly made my search for Minato with the evidence that I had. I kept myself hidden after I took two major players out but one of them found me. I was suddenly whisked away in a yellow flash. When I landed and got back Minato was there with his Tri-pronged Kunai in one of his hands but he didn't attack. He slowly waited for me to get up before he asked me some questions.

''Kushina-Koi, why? Why did you join him?'' He asked as I slowly answered him. His face was hopeful still thinking that I could be reasoned with.

''Minato did you know that Konoha sold out Uzushio? Their own allies only to keep the fox? Did you know that these Kumo Ninjas you saved me from were in fact Uzushio Ninjas? If you don't believe me, I have seals to show you the conversation with Hiruzen and Jiraiya confirming this.'' I said as the seals on both of my arms began glowing as Minato was put in a trance to see what I saw.

First Flashback Trance; Jiraiya's Beginning:

''Hello Kushina, Yes I did under Sensei's orders. I guess my past finally caught up with me. Not a day has passed since then that I almost puked myself for such an Atrocity. Uzushio had helped us build Konoha and we paid them back with a knife in their back. I refused that mission at first but Sensei blackmailed me. He said that he would ask Orochimaru if I refused and confirmed that Minato was truly my son with Tsunade. He would give my son to Orochimaru and any Uzushio corpses if I refused so I complied. This was when Tsunade and I broke up since I received PTSD from it and became the pervert that every woman hates nowadays. If you want to kill me then do so already. These wars are just never-ending and I just want to rest since I died.''

First Flashback Trance; Jiraiya's End:

Second Flashback Trance; Hiruszen's Beginning:

''The prowess of your clan was too great to be left alone. If you could simply seal anything away then you were a battlefield tipper on any side. Fuinjutsu or the art of sealing is too dangerous and unpredictable to be allowed to exist. You can store anything, restrain anything, and completely expose everything. The fox had to stay in Konoha and with your clan not happy and openly denouncing us and bringing you back as they were disguised as Kumo Ninja would have left us for dead. I couldn't allow that so I forced Jiraiya to do so by threatening his son Minato. Minato was an easy and Naive pawn to get into Hokage when Orochimaru was too corrupt to openly endorse. The fact is that if Minato saw something as a child and I would have had Danzo wipe his mind so that Orochimaru could be his Sensei if Jiraiya hadn't sneaked him away and taken him as an apprentice. Minato falling in love was just a bonus for Konoha and me.''

Second Flashback Trance; Hiruzen's End:

After a couple of seconds of him catching his breath as tears began to form in the corner of his eyes. I slowly waited before I decided that I could wait for him much more. I then gave him an Ultimatum.

''Minato, you now know the truth. Everything was planned by Kami herself and if even that or the fact that Naruto was possessed since birth by one of the sons of the Sage of Six Paths didn't waver you then maybe this will. Minato either you join us or I will...divorce you right here right now. Pick your choice fast!'' I said as I slowly began removing my wedding ring from my ring finger. The fear in his eyes was there but he slowly got up with a fierce expression and tried to cut my newly alive state dead. So that was the choice he made. To be a Hokage's slave and be his own person after. I slowly crushed the ring to smithereens as I erased him from existence. As He was almost gone I told him.

''It's a damn shame you know? You have become alive again as we grew old together and saw our grandchildren but you chose poorly instead. Goodbye, my love. we may have fallen apart a long time ago but I'll always cherish the good times I had with you. Rest in Peace Minato Namikaze.'' I said with tears in my eyes as I erased his head and made sure that I was a widow now. I couldn't cry right now. Not when war was still going on. This was what this war was about; Self Reflection, Growth, Individuality, and Corruption. This was to make people not afraid to be who they want to be instead of following orders blindly and never asking the right questions. Right now I had to help my daughters-in-law so I ran to help them.