Chapter 5

POV Change: Hinata's POV

It had been some very exhausting nights for me. I had been sworn in after the fourth great ninja war. The sage of six paths had given me powers to stop the war and I did just that. I knew that nobody could match my power and grace with my ''Tenseigan''.I am Hinata Hyuuga the sixth Hokage and while people would remember me as the frail stuttering girl from five years ago, well I wasn't weak anymore and I was the second ice queen of Konoha. Having the boy you love die by his bitch of a teammate's promise would do that to anyone. I alongside Konoha was still recovering as the ghost of the sage of six paths had sent both the Fourth Hokage alongside his wife Kushina, his teacher Jiraiya and Kakashi to fetch back Naoto. Ah, Naoto the last precious remnant of my dear Naruto-Kun...you WILL come back home here where I'll protect you from anyone as they would die if even a hair on your person was missing. I was expecting their return but they never did. These four S-rank shinobi had left about two months ago and they still hadn't returned. I knew that whatever happened was that they failed. Oh well, the ghost of the sage along with his sons Ashura and Indra would never resurface again so all I could do was fix Konoha. But it still raised a question, how could he improve this strongly to match four S-rank shinobi and win against them? No matter as I didn't have enough intel to make a decision on the matter. I could only hope that the other Kages wouldn't throw a shit fit as they were certain of that result. As I finished her paperwork somebody came into the room. It was a woman that I knew since her days at the academy. She had long platinum blonde hair which she kept in a ponytail. She had deep blue eyes and wore a curvy purple top with purple battle shorts. This was a friend of her age group, this was Ino Yamanaka, the new official clan heir of the Yamanaka clan. I then began talking to her. This was my new best friend especially since Sakura was still in the mental ward after her multiple suicide attempts. Sakura was just pathetic. I sure have lost someone I loved and you don't see me trying to end my life like her. This just proved that people like her shouldn't be a ninja as they can't do what's expected of them.

''Oh, Hello Ino. What can I do for you?'' I asked her as she dropped some papers on my desk about the other kings. It was for a Gokage summit as they probably guessed that the retrieval attempt ended in failure. There was no avoiding this as I began slowly easing her into the Gokage summit meeting by doing small talk with her. I would explain things to her. I needed my secretary to fill these and call a jonin meeting.

''Hey, Hinata. I wanted to drop these and talk if you're not too busy.''She said as I nodded showing her that I wasn't

''Not at all Ino. You seem troubled. Is there anything I can help you with?'' I asked my bestie and she nodded before explaining.

''The head of the hospital wants Sakura to be medically assisted in suicide. No matter what they do she keep trying to end her life. They claimed it a waste of resources.'' She explained as tears were forming in her eyes. I knew this hurt her as Sakura was her first friend and this couldn't go on any longer. Sakura didn't want to be helped and I had to show the younger generation why being a ninja wasn't a fairy tale. I slowly swallowed and gave Ino the grim news.

''I see...tell the hospital that I agree with them. Use the technology to Livestream it. The younger generation needs to know that being a ninja isn't about fairy tales. We just barely survived the fourth great ninja war so they need their eyes opened to the truth. I then told her to leave as she needed to cry and ordered my Anbu to spread the word.

''Go rest Ino and I will go to the Gokage Summit immediately,'' I told her as she left before I said my last piece.

''I guess the remnant of my Naruto-Kun will have to be dragged back by force then. Naoto I will drag you back even if I have to break every bone in your body.'' I said as my Byakuugan changed from its usual white to a light blue flower pattern iris. My body was now enveloped in a purple chakra cloak with nine black orbs behind my back. I then absorbed back my chakra into my body as I departed to the Kage summit.