Bonus ~ Harpers Pov From Chapter 27

Start from the beginning

An idea pops into my mind and a feeling washes over me. I want her in this moment. Since we're home alone, I wanna take advantage of it.

I want to feel her... everywhere.

I sit on top of the toilet seat and stare at her. She just gives me a questioning look.

I look her up and down, trying not to just get up and rip her fucking clothes off. "Strip."

She's more confused than ever. "Aren't you going to take your clothes off as well?"

I smirk and look her gorgeous clothed body up and down. "Yeah, but I want you to strip first."

I watch her as my breathing gets faster. She does as I say and my eyes never leave her. Her hands go under her shirt, showing me her black laced bra. My eyes instantly go to her breasts then to her eyes.

She's stunning.
She's my stunning girl.

"Continue."

Her hands reach her leggings and she slowly kicks them off.

She's wearing a fucking matching set. I really don't know how I'm controlling myself so well right now.

She starts to unclip her bra, but I can't let that happen. "I want to do that." I bring my other hand to the other side of her waist and pull her body close to mine. "Go stand in front of the mirror for me." As badly as I want to rip all of that fabric off of her, I need to do it slowly. Like a process.

Like she's a fucking artifact at a museum and I need to slowly take my time looking at it.

She moves away from me and towards the counter, her hands resting on the top. Her body flexes in the low light and I try to restrain myself from just bending her over-

I get behind her and crease her God like body, giving attention to every curve.

She's like a fucking drug. I need her. "May I?" As I move my hands to her bra, she nods. It's not enough. "Say it wih your words."

"Yes please." Fuck, she's out of breath. I touch the clips of her bra and my eyes never leave hers in the mirror. I like to see the way I make her lips twitch and her eyes start to close just by my touch.

I slowly unclip the first hook, taking my time and teasing her. I love teasing her and seeing her get all hot and mad.

I definitely want her more than she probably wants me right now, so I guess I'm really doing the biggest harm to myself.

"Harper..."

I look into her eyes again. "Yes, love?"

"Please." Fuck, I love it when she begs for me.

"Please what?"

She stares deeply into my eyes. "Take this off. Do something."

Begging and teasing. My two favorite things.

"Take what off?" She starts to get irritated and all it does is arouse me more.

"Take my bra off! Take my thong off! Just fucking do something!" Bingo.

"As you wish, my love." Without another word, I unclip her laced bra and follow it as it falls to the ground. "You're so fucking sexy."

My eyes slowly move across her perfect breasts. Everytime I see them, it's like I'm seeing them for the first time again.

"Rose, get in the shower and take your panties off. Once you throw them on the ground out here, I'll get in." I need her so badly.

So fucking badly.