Too late

I was startled awake by a loud commotion. I breath heavily and groan In pain. I gain my strength back and get back on my feet, picking up my pistol from the ground. I moved through the halls slowly. I could see from around the corner, Jake and everyone else was there. But what caught my eye the most was Neteyam being held captive by my father in his arms. And spider was in Neytiris. They were arguing. While they were distracted I came up on the side of my father and held the pistol up to his head. Slowly he turned his head, his face held confusion. "Nora?". He asked. "Let him go". Was all I said to him. He looked down in his arms at Neteyam struggling to get out of his hold. "You've become a traitor".
"I'm just doing what's right". I say. "What's right is you fighting for your country, for your own kind". He sneered. "Destroying pandora, killing innocent people that just care about their home do you believe that's right?". I ask him. "We're serving our people".
"What about theirs?, it's our fault that we didn't look after our home the way we should've, we should be paying the consequences not these people". I argue. "Let him go". I clock the pistol, warning him. "What you gonna kill me?, you won't". He says confidently. "Really wanna test me old man?". I pressure him. He flares his nostrils in anger. He throws Neteyam to the ground and Jake quickly pulls him away and they back away slowly. My dad holds his pistol up to my head now and we stood there glaring at each other. I lost balance for a second and he took the chance to knock me to the ground. "No!". I heard someone call out. I whimper in pain. "You hang around a traitor too long you become one yourself". He says, he steps on the left side of my shoulder and slowly puts pressure on it. I cried out in pain. He held the gun up to my head. "You weren't ready from the start, we should've left your ass dead". He yelled at me in anger. "You did, you fucking asshole". I spit . Blood started to flow out of my mouth. As he was about to shoot Jake grabbed quaritch and knocked him away. I felt my mind go dizzy and my sight was just black and white dots. My body was being lifted into the air and taken away.
Narrator POV
The sully family, tried to get away quickly as their father took care of Quaritch. Neteyam carried Nora in his arms and Neytiri held Tuks hand as they ran aimlessly through the ship. Tuk was washed up by the waves and pressure of the water and into another capsule down below the ship. Her mother tried hard to grab ahold of her but instantly lost grip. Neytiri went after her daughter and Neteyam stood wondering what to do. He couldn't go down there with Nora like this, he found a spot where they would be safe for while and placed her on the ground so they could have a break. "You...you need to get out of here". Nora whispered to Neteyam. "I'm not leaving you". Neteyam says firmly. "I'm not gonna make it Neteyam". Nora tells him. She was losing her life. "Don't say that, you said we were gonna get outta here". Neteyam says to her sternly as tears built in his eyes. "I don't care what you say, or do, I'm not leaving". Neteyam says. Nora stared into his eyes sadly. She didn't have the energy or power to push him away to force him to leave. Instead she just looked at him. Tears threatening to fall. Her life flashing before her eyes
- "She let me go, she's a nice soldier". Tuk explained.
-"Well if you'd like we can redo the situation and I'll leave your ass this time". I glare at him. He's so annoying, but I like it.
-"Hey, hey big man, didn't think I would see you again, it's been awhile". I greet him. "It sure has".
-"What's wrong with him?". I ask them. They just look at me with a "are u that god damn oblivious". "What?". I asked. "Just hurry up". Tsireya says,
-"I'm a soldier not a lover". I say. Walking away.
-"Is loving someone, your not supposed too, so wrong?".
-"I don't know, if only things were different". I spoke looking at the eclipse.
-"I can't help but love you". He admitted quietly to me.
-"I see you Aonung, but I see you as a brother". I admit.
-"Please be mine". He asked once we pulled away. "Of course, Ma Neteyam". I say. He crashes his lips on mine.
-"I will tell you everyday if that's what it takes for you to realise how much you are appreciated". He says. This man is gonna be the death of me. "I love you". I whispered. "I love you Ma Nora". He answered.
-"Bye Nora, thank you for playing with me, when I come back will play again". She excitedly clicked. "I'll be looking forward to it". I signed to her happily
-"Come home". She simply says. "I will, I promise". I say.
-I just wanted to look at him one last time, I'm scared that this might be the last time.
"Im scared". Nora admits. Neteyam looks at her with sad eyes. "You're gonna be okay princess you're gonna be okay". He comforts. Nora shook her head as the unwanted tears fell. "I'm not gonna make it". Nora chokes. "Don't you dare say that, we're gonna get out of here". He said. The water started to rise quickly. He picked Nora up again. And just as the ship was about to sink he jumped of the ledge and found an opening. They both got up to the surface and Neteyam called for an Ilu. He saw his family in the distance and quickly went to join them. "Oh my son you're okay we're all okay". Jake says bringing Neteyam close into the circle. "We need to get Nora back, she's dying". Neteyam tells his father. Jake nods. "Quickly let's go". Jake orders.

Nora was carried back on an Ilu to the village. Many were wounded and in need of help but the village was all in one piece. They brung her to Ronal. Ronal instantly collapsed at the sight. "Oh my child, quickly". Ronal ushered them to hurry. Neteyam placed her gently on to the mat. "Is she gonna make it?". Neteyam asked. Ronal inspected the girl and asked Tsireya to grab a few things.
The bandage was removed but before Ronal could do anything for the wound a hand was gently placed on top of hers. Ronal looked at Nora confused. Nora just shook her head. "It's okay". Nora rasped out. "No, no, no, don't do this please". Ronal begged, knowing what Nora was thinking. "I'll be okay". Nora choked out as blood continued to flow from her mouth and chest. Neteyam shook his head. "You have to let us help you Ma love, please". Neteyam begged now, cupping her face in his hands as tears fell slowly. Everyone who didn't know what was going on looked at the two in shock. "It's too late for me ma Neteyam". "No, no no no I refuse for you to die". He cried. "Help her please". Neteyam begged Ronal. Ronal had tears running down her face as well. Tsireya had come over placing Nora's head on her lap and stroked her head lovingly. Tsireyas tears fell rapidly. "You said you would stay". Reya sobbed. "I'm sorry". Nora rasped out. "You have nothing to be sorry for". Ronal reassures. "T-thanks for showing me what it's like to have a family". She choked out. Ronal smiled at the girl. But then They watched as her eyes suddenly became intrigued with the light above, her breath went still and her body went cold. Ronal was the first to react. "No, no, no". She cried. "No". She yelled in agony. Tonowari came next to his mate to comfort her. "I can save her, I can bring her back". Ronal ranted as she tried grabbing herbs, her hands shook as tears fell. but Tonowari stopped her movements. "She is with eywa now". He said. Ronal refused to accept it. "No, Nora please come back, come home, you promised you would come home". Ronal cried. "Oh great mother, oh great mother please bring her back". She begged clutching the girls body close to her. Neteyam cried and clinched his hands tightly. His parents were next to him trying there best to comfort him and Lo'ak tried his hardest to help Tsireya. Aonung watched from the door, tears falling down his face as well.
Suddenly woodsprites far from the forest had floated in...