Long Time, No See

We came across the metkayina clan. Jake and Neytiri started to whoop and holler at the other below us. I've never seen the metkayina people, only ever heard about them. They're skins were much lighter than omaticaya, body was more Built and they're eyes were grey or ocean blue. I landed the ikran a long with everyone else. We jumped off and Jake came up in front me to bind my wrist together again. "Don't say anything, do not talk unless you're spoken too". Jake orders. "Sir, yes sir". I sarcastically replied. I stood at the back from the rest of them, hands tied together at the front. "What is she wearing?". I could hear one of the women speak next to me in the crowd. "She's quite cute tho, look at her body, it's very built". Girls in the crowd spoke amongst each other. "Never seen anything like that, even the boys aren't so built here". The comments were thrown around the crowd. Even the sully kids turn their heads towards the crowd hearing all sorts of things about the girl. "Look, look at her clothes, and her small tail". A boy with braided hair tied up stalks over, grabbing ahold of my tail. I whip my tail in his face. Letting out a giggle when he groans in pain. I feel him glare at me as his friend ask him repeatedly if he's okay.
Neteyam watched the actions of the girl when the boy grabbed her tail, he smiled and shook his head. Catching the eye of Lo'ak. "Bro?, seriously?". Lo'ak whispered to him in disbelief. Neteyam looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?". Neteyam asked him. "You're totally falling for the enemies daughter". "I am not". Neteyam instantly protested against his brother. Lo'ak just smirks and shakes his head at him. Neteyam rolls his eyes and nudges his brothers shoulder. The boys didn't notice the small smirk on their mothers face. I watched as a girl from the water emerged from the sea, I could see Lo'ak staring at her intently. I walk up next to him. "Someone's in love". I sing song to him. He glares at me. "I am not". I scoff at him. "You sure do make it obvious". I tell him. I could see the tint in his cheeks making me laugh quietly more. He pushes my arm, trying to shut me up. Why did it feel good to be around these kids, maybe coz I'm the same age and I've never interacted with anyone my age. Two familiar voices start speaking making me tilt my head to get a better look pass Jake and Neytiri's head. A women starts walking around inspecting the kids but I still can't get a good look at her. Once she turned her head I spoke up. "Ronal?". I question. She perks her head up at me. Her eyes held shock, stalking over to me quickly. "Child, are you okay, what is this, they have tied you". She speaks frantically, looking over me, she cuts the ropes on my wrist inspecting my wrist. "What have you done to this girl?". She speaks angrily looking at Jake and Neytiri. "Nora?". Tonowari spoke up. "Hey, hey big man, didn't think I would see you again, it's been awhile". I greet him. "It sure has". "I'm sorry, you know this kid?". Jake asked confused. "Yes, she came to us a few years ago, she helped us when hunger came over our village, she helped repair many things here, gave us hope". He explained. Now Neytiri and Jake really doubted on what they took her to be, a killer. "She tried to kill me and my family". Jake says, trying to get him to his side. "Is this true child, you did this". Ronal asked me, with a hint of anger and worry. I sigh out in guilt. "An order is an order, I don't have control over what I do". I try convincing them. The Sully kids were really confused now and Jake and Neytiri were worried about her reputation here. "I will speak to her". Ronal says looking at Tonowari. "Now you said you seek ukturu, we all have heard the stories of Toruk Makto around the fires, and about the war between him and sky people, but us metkayina people are not at war, we can let you bring your war here". Tonowari says. "I'm not at war, I'm done with that, I just want to protect my family". Jake says. "What do you think child, you have observed them and must of had reason for your orders". Ronal asked me. I look at Jake he gave a pleading look and fought down ever hate in my body. "Take it as an apology". I simply say to him. He nods and Tonowari announces. "Jake sully and his family will stay, treat them as our brothers and sisters, we will teach them our ways so they don't now suffer the shame of being useless". Jake just nods and thanks him telling the rest of his family to say thank you as well. "My children, Tsireya and Aonung will help your children learn our ways and as punishment Nora will help as well". He says eyeing me, I just roll my eyes and nod in agreement. "Father-". Aonung began to protest. "It is settled". Tonowari says sternly making him shut up. I just realised that he was the boy I flicked my tail in his face. Oops I didn't recognise him. It's been so long since I seen him and besides he made in front of me first. Everyone lost their excitement about the new comers quickly walking away as well as Ronal and Tonowari. "I am Tsireya, I will show you your new home". She says with a kind smile. Tsireya, Aonung and I meet in the middle as the siblings continued to grab their stuff. "It has been so long, Nora". Tsireya says coming up to hug me. "I didn't even recognise you before Reya, you've grown to be very beautiful, you've definitely caught the eye of many boys". I say, looking at Lo'ak, teasing him. "I could say the same about you, caught the eye of many girls and boys, I could hear my friends continuously talk about your build, it was very annoying". She says, rolling her eyes. "It has been awhile Ma Nora". Aonung says. I shove his shoulder. "What have I said about calling me that. I am not your gf". I growl. "Yet". He says with a smirk. I shake my head and give him a hug anyways. "Sorry about the tail thing, I didn't realise it was you". I apologise. "No, no it's my fault I deserved it, I made fun of you". He says. "We will show the new comers their home, I think mother wants to speak to you". Tsireya says, looking over at her mother. I catch her eyes, looking back at Tsireya and Aonung. "Very well, I'll catch up with you guys when you start the first lesson". "Bye Nora". Reya calls. "Bye Ma Nora". I flip off Aonung and walk up to Ronal, Neteyam stared in a new feeling he felt, mix of anger looking at the two be so close and then the boy Aonung calling her Ma Nora, made him tick . "Come on, gotta get you out of these ridiculous clothes, look stupid". She growls, making me laugh loudly. Once we got to their marui, Tonowari sat me down first to speak to me. "I see you Nora". He says first. "Oel Ngati Kamiei, Tonowari". I reply. "Why have you committed such a crime?". He asked me, worry in his eyes. "I was ordered too". I simply say. "I know there is more to it than that, would it have something to do with your father". He ask again. I look down at the ground in shame. Ronal comes next to me. "You can speak to us child". "I just wanted to prove to my dad that I could do it, first time seeing him in so long, they took him away from me". I seethed. I might not have showed it, how angry I was towards them out there, but I did feel a bit of hatred towards them. "He got everything he wanted, and took everything I had from me, all I had left". I ranted. "Child, revenge does not change what has happened, Jake was only protecting all of our homes for all clans, he fought for all our people, I understand that you love your father but he was not a good man". Tonowari lectures. I look up at him, holding back the tears that wanted to fall. I take a deep breath, standing to my feet. "Thank you, Tonowari". I say bowing slightly. He tilts his head in response. "Come Nora, let's get you cleaned up and dressed properly". Ronal says.