Learn to Forgive

"That looks much better". Ronal comments. I didn't feel too uncomfortable, but considering that this is technically just an avatar, well let's say my bits are much bigger to actual Na'vi. "Hm, your boobs are too big". Ronal says. I shake my head and look away uncomfortably. "Did you have to say that?". I ask with a "are you serious?". Type of look. "It's the demon DNA in you". I look down in shame. Ronal realised what she said. "I am sorry, I did not mean it that way child". I shake my head a little and smile. "It's okay, I mean I'm not really Na'vi and I know that". I say looking at her. She gives me a sad smile. "You are more Na'vi than you see yourself as, I see you Nora". Ronal speaks with a more genuine and happy smile. I smile back at her, gratefully. "Now go, I have much to do as a Tsahik and you're in the way". Her mood switches up quickly. I shake my head at her and walk out to meet the others. Before going over to them I decided to go see Jake and his family. Yes the man I'm supposed to be killing, part of me still wants too but I just don't know anymore. I clear my throat to catch his attention, feeling awkward to say hi or anything. "Can I speak with you?". I ask him. He takes a deep breath and looks at me hesitantly. He walks out the marui and we take a walk. "Can I ask you something?". I speak up. "Well that's why you brought me out here, unless of course I mistaken that for you actually wanting to kill me". He says in annoyance. I roll my eyes. "If you knew he had a daughter and a son, would have tried to kill him?". I asked, this time his face changes into a more saddened one. "If I knew he could change-". "Would you?". I ask again just wanting a straight forward answer. "Yes, I would". He answers, I just nod my head and look away. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "He tried to destroy our home Nora, I don't know if I'm reading this wrong but by observation, I feel like you've grown to love pandora as well". He says trying to get me to look at him. I turn my head to my contact. "When I heard about the mission of taking pandora into their own hands, I hated it". I admit. "I did grow to love her, all of her". I continue. He gives a small smile. "But, I couldn't bring myself to try and forgive you, for taking away my father, he was everything I had left, and then you grew and now I find out my brother was with you as well, he was happy, he had everything a long with you, while I was left alone". I tell him, looking into his eyes. You could sense the guilt that held in his eyes. "My father wasn't a good man, he isn't a good man". I emphasis the "isn't". "But that doesn't stop me from loving him, and knowing my father he's not someone to forgive so easily". I say, Jake nods his head understanding. "I understand if you can't forgive me for what I've done, me and mate have done, we didn't realise the impact it would have". He says. "I'm gonna say this now, otherwise it's gonna burden me". He looks at me confused. "Jake sully, I forgive you and I forgive Neytiri, I understand that what you did was needed to protect your home, my father would've done the same, and I'm sorry for trying to kill you". I chuckle. "And I'm sorry for putting your family in danger, which caused you to have to leave your home, if I'm being honest, that's a really brave move and it takes a lot of courage to do that". I speak. Jake looks at me in shock. All of sudden I just felt a warm embrace. I was shocked for a second but I wrap my arms around him as well. "I'm sorry too kid, I wish I could have saved you that day". He says. We pull away and he nods walking off.
Neytiri stood in the distance, watching curious. And very shocked. Once Jake had came over she asked. "What was that all about?". Jake chuckled at her surprised face. "That kid, she's really something". Is all he says, leaving Neytiri even more confused. "What did she say?".

Nora makes her way over to the others and she could see them all watching her in the distance.
"Holy shit". Aonung muttered under his breath when he saw her walking over. Neteyam looked even more surprised. Tsireya giggled at both boys and Lo'ak rolled his eyes. "Nora, it's so good for you to finally join us, we were just teaching the others how to ride". Tsireya excitedly says, jumping up to meet her friend half way.
"It seems, you have a bit of a love triangle problem here". She whispers to me. "What are you on about now, Reya". I roll my eyes at her and her drama. "Did you see the way my brother and the Oldest son were looking at you?". She giggles. I pause, Putting my hand on my hip and lean against one leg. "I'm a top tier soldier in the military, I command the other recon's, I don't have time to be giggling and getting into drama". I tell her, crossing my arms. "Well you're not at the military are you, you are here and it seems you are staying so whatever that stuff means doesn't matter here, what matters is that you have two boys so head over heals for you". She states now dragging me to the water quicker. "Reya, slow down". I call to her. Once we get in far enough I dive down into the water, swimming underneath Aonungs Ilu then surfacing. I hold onto the side of his Ilu. Aonung notices Neteyams stare on her, making him feel jealous. "Ma Nora, you look good". He comments with a mischievous smirk. Neteyam side eyes Aonung. "What did I say about calling me that you skwang, I'm not your girlfriend...Jesus". I push myself out of the water enough to slap the back of his head. He hissed at me lightly and shoved me off him gently. I push my hair back, out of my face and glare at him. He just scoffs looking away. "You're just being stubborn". He commented. "No I just have taste". I reply, rolling my eyes. "Once you two are done flirting with each other, can we continue on with the lesson". Lo'ak says, Neteyam slaps the back of his head, making Lo'ak,  glare at him confused.
Neteyam was a bit confused himself, I mean he can't fall for the enemies daughter, "not saying that I am falling for her, ofc. Coz that's ridiculous". I say in my head. Riding my Ilu out so the others follow. Not wanting this convo to continue.
"What's wrong with him?". I ask them. They just look at me with a "are u that god damn oblivious". "What?". I asked. "Just hurry up". Tsireya says, swimming off and the others following. "Did I do something wrong?, well besides try to kidnap them and kill their dad". I say, speaking to myself now. "Hurry up!". Tsireya calls out.