"Don't worry. It takes around seven glasses for me to even start feeling tipsy."

"So you are going to drink till you start feeling tipsy?" I didn't want to sound like a controlling girlfriend here but I couldn't watch him go on drinking like that.

"You want me to stop?" He asked.

"I'd like it if you did but I am not forcing you."

"You don't force me to do anything. If you want me to stop, then just say it."

"Okay. Yes I want you to stop. But I don't want to sound like a controlling girlfriend."

"Aria, you are not a controlling girlfriend and you don't sound like one either. I don't know where you get these idea's from. You can always say what you want to me. Okay?" Sean had pushed his drink away and now was holding my head in between his two hands. I nodded. "Good." He said before dropping his hands and taking one of my own in between his.

"I need to pee. Aria, come with me?" Reese got up and I nodded, getting up after her.

"One of life's greatest mystery , why does a girl need another girl when they go to pee?" Mike asked.

"Exactly. Why?" Kevin added.

"There's a reason it's called it a mystery and I suppose we should let it be that way." Diane who was with Mike answered and gave us both a wink.

Laughing, Reese and I made our way to the washroom. There was a huge line outside and when I had entered the washroom my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Unknown: Just a question.

Me: What?

Unknown: Is love really that blind, that you can't even see what's in front of you??

Me: Stop talking nonsense and get to the point.

Unknown: The main question is, Why haven't you asked him yet? Afraid to find out the answer?

Me: I am not afraid of anything.

Unknown: Great. Then you shouldn't have any problem asking him. Or...

Me: Or what?

Unknown: Or you're just afraid of losing the only guy who ever liked you. Haven't you ever wondered why you?

This was exactly what I was afraid of but I wasn't about to let this person know. No matter what.

Unknown: Oh and when you do ask him, don't forget to ask the connection between you and Sofia.