10 - who are you

Snape's POV

Creeping silently into the Dursley's too perfect house he started to look around for potter. He noticed that there wasn't any pictures on the wall of Harry they were all if the same chunky boy who had absolutely no resemblance of Harry. If he hadn't have know this was Harry's cousin Snape would've thought he was in the wrong house.

First he checked the living room as he didn't know if potter could have been asleep on the sofa.

When he was sure he wasn't he made his way back towards the front door and up the stairs.

Snape thought he was going to have a hard time looking for the stupid potter brat and he had to be extra careful not to wake up his relatives.

As he came closer to the end of the landing he noticed something very odd.

The last door had locks on.

Five locks to be exact.

'Maybe they have a very reactive dog' Snape thought as he pondered over what could possibly need five locks surly one would do just fine?

He broke of all the locks with magic, slowly and silently opened the door and the sight he was met with was not a pretty one.

An- so, long time no see. Sorry I haven't been uploading I kind of lost touch with writing and reading all together as I had no inspiration. Hopefully now I will be able to update more regularly as this story is finally getting stared and exciting

Thank you so much for still interacting with this story while I haven't been updating and over 1K reads is crazy!

Kat xxx