Ankhon me Aakhen teri Baahon me Baahein teri

Start from the beginning

She sighed,“Kaash koi ho jo mujhe aaise dekhe future main, warna toh mai shaadi hi nahi karungi”, As she said that, she found Sameer Staring her from the far end,“Mujhe ek baar Sameer se baat karlini chahiye thi, kitna rude laga hoga usko mai aaisi hi bus Smile deke aagayi”, She thought to herself again,“Nahi Naina Nahi, tujhe dur rehna hoga Sameer se, tujhe usse pyaar hojayega phirse, aur usse nahi hoga phirse.”

It was finally the time where Anjali and Kabir had to exchange rings, Kabir bought out a mic,“Anjali my love, tumhare liye meri taraf se ek special surprise.”

Anjali was made to sit on the couch facing the stage when the music started and Kabir started Singing The lyrics of the song perfect ...

I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home ...
I found a lover, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

As He sang the lyrics he came down from the stairs to Anjali and went on his Knees.

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time

While Kabir was singing this lines to Anjali, Naina looked at Sameer, to find him looking at her with assurence in his eyes, Naina was shocked seeing the look in his eyes, so she diverted her attention to Kabir and Anjali.

Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Now Kabir had held Anjali's hand, and both of them started dancing on the stage as Kabir sang.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight

As Kabir sang the last lines and went on his knees and bought out the ring as he made Anjali Wear the ring Petals Showered on them and everyone clapped seeing the beautiful Engagement Of Kabir and Anjali, Anjali also made Kabir wear his ring and again they were showered with whistles and claps.
Everyone made their way to stage to congratulate both of them.

Naina Came to both of Them,“Congratulations my bestfriends, tumhari engagement ho gayi”, She was engulfed in a hug by both of them.

Anjali whispered emotionally,“Mujhe bataya Kabir ne ki ye tera Idea hai, Thankyou so much Naina, for everything, I love youuu both.”

Naina Looked at Kabir,“Main bola tha na ki tum nahi bataoge, aur waise bhi sirf Idea mera tha, Song choice our baaki Sab toh tumhara hi tha na.”

Kabir nodded,“Phirbhi yaar idea toh tumhara hi tha, it was just perfect.”

Naina smiled looking at both of them,“Okay okay fine, maine pehle bhi toh bola hai tum dono ke liye kuch bhi.”

Sameer adored the relation between 3 of them.

She was again engulfed in an hig by both of them, Sameer Came to the stage,“Congratulations Kabir mere bhai, aur Congratulations Anjali meri hone wali Bhabhi.”

Anjali looked at Kabir, it dawned to Naina they were meeting for the first time and Anjali didn't know Sameer, so she introduced him,“Anjali ye Sameer, Kabir ka Ahmadabad-Delhi wala friend.”