5. B A D ~ R O B O T ~ D E T E C T E D ( 2 )

last chapter:

"Where do you think you are going?" said Sundai with a creepy smile on his face.(Fun Fact: That smile wasn't even close to Gempa's smile. Alas! we have an airhead for now.)

"Argh! let go of me!" said Boboiboy, but then an idea came to his mind.

_________________________________________________________

present time:

"You leave me no other choice. Boboiboy Kuasa Tiga!" said Boboiboy. Suddenly there was a bright light coming from Boboiboy, and that light started burning Sundai's arm. He quickly retracted his hand and left Boboiboy.

"Ugh, what is that? I-I can't see anything." said Sundai as the light started blinding him (I know he is a robot but just imagine that the light is starting to burn the cameras that are in the place of eyes). He covered his eyes with his hands. Then the light slowly disappeared and he saw-

_______________________________________

Amato and Mechabot were falling from the sky (just like in ep1 when combined koncho robots blasted them). 

"AAAH!" they were about to hit the ground when the suddenly stopped in the air.
"Huh, what is going on?" asked Mechabot.
"yeah, this never happened before." replied Amato confused.
"I guess we have already died, Amato. huhuhu..." cried Mechabot while hugging Amato.

"Shut up will you"

Came a voice from behind them. They looked and saw....Boboiboy? But his clothes were....different. He was wearing a blue, and white dress,  with a bit bit of yellow here and there. His cap's bill was facing his right side. There were some glowing sky blue strikes on his vest. The two were confused about his appearance, but then they remembered that his clothing also changed when he used his elementals.

"Thank you, Boboiboy!" said Amato.
"Welcome!" replied Boboiboy.
"Is that the wind elemental?" asked Amato.
"Yes, call me Taufan. Are you alright?" answered (and asked) Taufan.
"I am fine, thanks to you" replied Amato with enthusiasm.

"Is someone going to ask me?" said Mechabot annoyingly. Taufan just laughed at him.
"You are still the same." said Taufan between his breadth as he was laughing.
Mechabot made a fake sad face and pretended to be in sorrow. 

"Okay, Amato. Mechanize something quick. We need to defeat Sundai. Hali and Ais will not be able to distract him for long." said Taufan.

'Who are they?' thought Amato. He was thinking then he saw some plastic bottles, long but thin bamboo sticks ,and a few fake knight helmet (made for kids) on the ground. He got an Idea. If you would see closer then you would see a glowing bulb on Amato's head.
"Idea!" He went and collected the items and starting attaching them on his body. He put the helmet on his head, the bottles on his back, arm and legs, and held the stick in one of his hand. He tried to check his pocket for the mechanizer but he didn't find it. he internally panicked.

'Oh, no! what should I do? what should I do?' he was thinking, tension was visible on his face. His smile turned into a panicked frown.

Taufan had his fun seeing Amato like this. He then took some out of his pocket. A ......... red colored phone? 
"Searching for this?" said Taufan as he showed the mechanizer to Amato. He was so relieved. He then made an angry face.

"What was that for? You almost gave me an anxiety attack!" complained Amato.

"Well, someone might have 'accidentally' dropped it when they were punched by a robot." said Taufan. Before Amato could argue Taufan said-
"Now, hurry. We don't have too much time."

Amato sighed in defeat. He then took the mechanizer from Taufan's hand and said-

"Mechabot! Mechanize!"

Mechabot was now mechanizing with Amato and other things on his body. The helmet mechanized and became a helmet (that looked like the one in ep12) but had a protective glass (like that of motorcycles). The glass was tinted in blue an was easy to see through (both inside and outside). The bottles turned into boosters. And the stick turned into a katana. The blade of the it was light blue in color and the handle was red, black and grey. And lastly, the whole body of Amato had mechanized. Boboiboy was so excited because he had never seen Mechabot mechanizing with his dad, with his own eyes. He had only seen him mechanize in the TV or video clips sent by his dad to him. Though, he was already mechanized with Mechabot in those clips, Boboiboy was so astonished to see him in that suit.

"MECHAMATO!" shouted Amato in his signature style.

"wow!" sparkles were coming out of Taufan's eyes in admiration.

"Riiiight" said Amato.

_______________________________________

Halilintar and Ais were fighting Sundai. Halilintar slashed the robot using his Thunder Blade. But the robot had no effect except a few scratches.
"Ugh, why, does it not have any effect on him?" he questioned himself. 

"Ais bow" said Ais as a bow formed in his hands. He shot many arrows towards Sundai but failed. The robot was actually quite fast. Sundai took out his black and white katana and marched towards Ais. He tried to run but was not fast enough. He was on a dead-end of a wall and had nowhere to run. He gulped in fear.

'Oh no. Is this my end? I guess so. Finally, I would be able to sleep. No more troubles, Yay!' thought Ais. He shut his eyes close waiting for the impact.

...BZZT...

...KTANG

A sound of blades clashing into each other made him open his eyes. He then saw Halilintar with his Thunder Blade trying to defend him.

"oof, you will never let me going to sleep in peace, will you?" said Ais in a low voice but was audible for Halilintar.
"Is that what you call sleeping in peace? You would have died and never have woke up!" said Halilintar as he raised his voice in the second part.

"What a tsundere. Who even wants to wake up after sleeping anyways?" Ais teased the thunder elemental. The teased elemental was internally so furious. He turned around and gave Ais a death glare. Sundai noticed this and took it as an opportunity. He shoved Halilintar's blade and was about to take him in his grasp.

"HALI!! FOCUS, LOOK THERE!!" cried Ais. Halilintar looked around but it was too late to escape.

"What th-ugh " Halilintar was taken by surprise. He was now in the robot's tight grip. The robot took the katana from his other hand and was about to slice Halilintar's head off his body.

[   T O    B E    C O N T I N U E D   ]

_______________________________________

A/N: So guys this was the second part of the fourth chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. And, Sorry for the wait. If you guys want to correct my grammatical or spelling mistakes then feel free to do so. Also, you can give me some advice and ideas for the upcoming chapters.

ALL CHARACTERS OF BOBOIBOY AND MECHAMATO ARE OWNED BY MONSTA. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT.

(Words: 1127)
(Publish Day & Date: Friday, 27th of January, 2023)