6. R E S T

last time:

"HALI!! FOCUS, LOOK THERE!!" cried Ais. Halilintar looked around but it was too late to escape.

"What th-ugh " Halilintar was taken by surprise. He was now in the robot's tight grip. The robot took the katana from his other hand and was about to slice Halilintar's head off his body.

_________________________________________________________

The robot lifted its arm and was about to slice Halilintar's head but-

-it stopped in mid-air

Halilintar was confused.
'what?' was his only thought. He looked back and saw Ais who froze the entire ground and the surroundings. He was looking down and when he looked up, his eyes looked as if he was going to murder someone. Halilintar looked back at the robot and saw it was now blue, as if he was freezing from the inside. Oh wait-

he already was

Suddenly a blue katana sliced the freezed robot from its back and Halilintar was now free from its grip.

"What did I miss?" asked a confused Taufan.
"You'll know it when we're back at the watch. For now, let's combine" said Halilintar. Ais and Taufan nodded and turned into two blue light balls and combined with Halilintar. He then turned back to our Boboiboy.

"What was all that?" asked a confused Amato. Boboiboy sighed.
"I'll tell you later. I am currently very tired." said Boboiboy. He didn't show his stubborn side to his father because he felt relieved with him after so long. Amato looked at him and saw his pale face. It looked like he was going to faint anytime. So, he didn't ask further

"O-okay" was the reply he got. Amato demechanized Mechabot from him. All the things he used now fell on the road. He put them in a nearby dustbin.

"What a waste of my energy!" complained Mechabot.

The two were walking towards Pian's home and left Mechabot, completely ignoring his complain. Mechabot quickly flied towards them.

"Hey! wait for me." shouted Mechabot from behind them. Amato and BoboiBoy ignored Mechabot.

"Splitting into 3 forms of yourself must drain a lot of energy." said Amato. Boboiboy nodded.

"I guess." Boboiboy replied.
'I have splitted into 7 before and even it wasn't this tiring! What is wrong with me?' thought Boboiboy.

They walked their way towards Pian's house. Mechabot was talking about random things. On the way, Amato looked at Boboiboy and noticed that he was lost in thoughts.
"Hey, are you okay?" Amato showed his concern towards Boboiboy.
"Yes I am!" said Boboiboy, trying to look energetic but miserably failed.

______________________________________________________

Time skip:

At Pian's house:

Pian and the others were in his house's mini inflammatory. His father took a blood sample of each one of his new friends. Ochobot was there as well. He was worried about Boboiboy.
'Hope you will be safe.' prayed Ochobot.

"Alright, kids you all should go to your rooms and take some rest. Pian show them their their room on the third floor." said Pian's dad.

"Ok, dad!" replied Pian.
"Come with me guys." said Pian. Everybody followed Pian were admiring the beauty of his house.

"Yo, you are quite rich dude!" said Gopal in awe. They were about to climb the stairs but stopped when they heard the bell ring.
"I guess it's Boboiboy and Amato." said Ochobot. Pian nodded and went to open the door. As he opened the door he saw Amato, Boboiboy and Mechabot. Boboiboy looked pale, and he could barely keep his eyes open.

Exploring The Pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें