chapter 18

After we found out were Lydia was Scott immediately called Allison. Then we made our way to Lydia in Stiles' jeep.

'Hey, you okay?' Stiles asked Scott.
'Yeah, yeah you dont have to worry about me.' Scott answered.

'All right im gonna say it, you look like you dying.' Isaac said.
'Your pale, and you thin, and you look like you're getting worse. We're all sitting here thinking it.'
'When we find the other you, is he going to look like he's better?' He asked.

'What happens if he gets hurt?' Scott asked.
'What do you mean? Like, if he dies then do i die?' Stiles asked.
'I dont care, just as no one else dies because of me.'

But little did the Stilinski know, that was exactly what was going to happen

'I remember everything i did, Scott.' He said.
'I remember pushing that sword into you.'
What what?!
'And I remember twisting it.' He said
'It wasn't you.' Scott replied.
'Yeah but i remember it.' Stiles told him.

'You guys gotta promise me, you cant let anyone else get hurt because of me.' Stiles stated.

We all nodded.

Then we arrived, i walked towards the gate and saw Oryn and Malia.

'Oryn! Malia!' I shouted and ran towards them. We hugged.

'We've done this before guys, a couple weeks ago we were standing around just like this, and we saved Malia, remember?' Scott said.

Oh yes, my future wife Malia

'That was a total stranger.'
'This is Lydia.' Scott stated.

'Im here to save my best friend.' Allison said.
'I came to save mine.' Scott answered.
'I just didn't feel like doing my homework.' Isaac said.
'Same.' Oryn said.
'I cane because i just felt like it.' Malia said
'And i came here so my pack members didnt have to.' I said.
'Same.' Verity replied.
'Omg! Verity!' I said and hugged my best friend.
'Thanks for leaving me in eichen by the way.' She said.
'Yeah sorry about that.' I replied.
'Come on guys lets kill this crazy dude.' Oryn said and we walked through the gate.

'Kira, turn around and go home.' Mrs Yukimura said.
'Take your friends with you.'
'I cant.' Kira replied.
'When i looked at the game I realized who i was actually playing, you.'

Malia, Scott and Stiles went to look for Lydia while Allison, Isaac, Oryn, Kira and i stayed with Mrs Yukimura.

'Call them of.' Allison siad while pointing her bow at mrs Yukimura.
'You think you could take him alive? You think you can save him?' She asked
'What if we can?' Kira said.
'I tried something like that 70 years ago, your friend is gone.' Mrs Yukimura replied.
'Are you sure? Or if Stiles doesnt have to die, maybe Rhys didnt have to die either.' Kira said
The oni pulled their swords out.
'I see im no longer the Fox now, Kira.' Mrs Yukimura said smiling.
'You are, but the nogitsune is still my demon to bury.'

Then suddenly the oni disappeared.

Mrs Yukimura slightly gasped and opened her hand.

'Mom?' Kira said.
'What is that?' Isaac asked.
'What does it mean?'

'It means there's been a change in ownership.' Someone said.
I turned around and saw, Nogitsune Stiles and Oryn standing next to eachother with the oni's behind them.
'Now they belong to me.' Nogitsune Stiles said.

And after a few seconds we were fighting the oni's now controlled by the evil versions on my dear cousin Oryn and my best friend Stiles.

Allison shot one of the oni's with one of her arrows the oni cut it right in half, we continued fighting the weird things.

Then Isaac got cut in his stomach, i wanted to run to him but i couldn't.

Allison shot one of the oni's with her silver arrows, and hit it right in its chest. It dropped its sword and its chest started to glow. And suddenly all the oni's disappeared. We smiled.

But that didnt last long, i saw one of them had not disappeared and it came right thowards me and Allison. I jumped in front of her in order to protect her. But i failed, it stabbed me. And after that it pulled its sword out of me and also stabed Allison

'Andromeda! Allison!' I heard Lydia scream vaguely.

Malia and Scott ran thowards us. Malia picked me up, 'Lydia, did you find her? is Oryn okay?' I asked breathing rapidly. 'Yeah, their safe.' She responded. 'Okay.' I said, trying to keep breathing,

why im i not healing?'

Malia took my hand, trying to take my pain. 'I- i cant.' She begun. 'I cant take your pain.' Malia said.

'Thats because it doesn't hurt, i dont feel it.' I said, 'Andy, can you get up? Can you move? Are you healing?' Malia asked.
'I think im going to sleep for a while.' I said, my vision started to get blurry. 'No Andy dont go to sleep, you have to stay awake!' Malia said, i knew she could hear my heart beat slow down.

'Andromeda, please dont die on me!' Malia said, tears forming in her eyes. 'Im sorry Mals, i love you.' I said, taking my final breath, i couldn't see anything anymore. Malia's cries were slowly getting softer. 'I love you, Andromeda Prior.' Was the last thing i heard. Then the world went quiet.