chapter 4

'This place definitely used to be more fun.' Malia said while we were looking at quite disturbing photos of dead bodies. 'Electroshock, ice baths, trepidation?'
'That what Oliver was talking about.' Stiles said. 'Trepidation is when they drill into your head.'

'No wonder they dont want anyone down here, this shit is very disturbing' i said. 'There's nothing here.' Stiles said. 'Andy, can you check the marks on my back?' Stiles asked me. 'Sure.' I replied.

'There almost gone.' Malia said.
'Fuck.' I mumbled.
'Im guesing thats bad?' Malia said.
'It sure is.' I said, then our hands exedentaly touched. I shivered.
'Sorry, told you im always cold.' Malia said. 'Its okay.' I replied.

'Here.' I said, talking her hands trying to warm them up. 'Wow, you really are.' I said, we chuckled.

'Okay, im going to leave you two lovebirds alone. Im going to investigate the closet unit.' Stiles said.
Lovebirds?! Really Stiles?!
'Okay, good luck with that.' I said.

Stiles walked away, and i continued warming up Malia's hands. We looked at eachother for a while. Then she leaned in and kissed me.
I obviously kissed her back.

'Was that your first kiss?' I asked her, after we pulled back. She smiled. 'Was it okay?' I asked. She nodded. 'Wanna try again?' She asked me. Then we leaned in again, just to be stopped by Stiles.

'Guys you dont want to know who i just found!'
'Oh, nevermind.'

I laughed.
'Who did you find?' I asked.
'Verity, you know the girl who you met during a supermoon.' Stiles said.
'Yes, i remember her, and the supermoon, sadly. You know she is in my pack right?' I said.

'She is?' Stiles asked.
'Yes, she's my beta dumbass.' I replied.

'So in which cell is she? I want to say hello to her.' I said. '666.' Stiles replied.
'Okay! Malia come on i want you to meet my best friend.' I said and dragged Malia with me.

'i feel betrayed.' Stiles said. 'you're also my best friend Stiles!'

After Stiles showed us Verity her cell we made sure there were no guards or cameras who could see us. I knocked of the glass wall between us and Verity. 'Hey! I havent seen you since last supermoon, how are you?' i asked her.
'Well, apart from being locked in a vell, im fine.' Verity said and we both chuckled.

'And who are those two?' She asked.

'Well this is Malia and this is Stiles.' I said pointing at my friends. 'I met Malia a few days ago.' I said and laughed.
'So how is your life going?' Verity asked me. 'Well apart from having dead parents, being in eichen and living with Oryn's shitty parents, im doing great.' I said.

-time skip-

I sat down on the couch back in the basement. 'Well that was nice.' I spoke.
'Guys.' Malia said concerned, she stood up and walked to the mirrored five on the wall. Me and Stiles followed her.

She knocked on the wall, it sounded hollow. 'Do you hear that?' Malia asked us. Stiles looked around picked up a bat and smached the wall in, it took a few hits to fully reveal what was behind the wall and it wasn't quite pleasing.

'This is him.' Stiles said.
'The nogitsune?' Malia asked
'Yep.' I said.

Malia took a piece of paper out of the nogitsune's pocket and gave it to Stiles

'Recognise them?' Malia asked.
'One of them.' Stiles begun.
'I have to get this to Scott.' Stiles said.

Then Stiles suddenly got electruded in his back by no one more then Oliver.

That little piece of shit-

'You took Brunski's keys.' He begun.
Yes we did dumbass, how else did you think we got here.
'I took his stun gun.' He ended
Then he also electrocuded Malia.

'Oliver, you little bi-.' I begun, but then he also electrocuded me.

'I also got his haldol.'
Oh god, not the illict drugs

He injected it in Malia, she fell asleep very fast.

'Stay the fuck away me you little shit!' I yelled as he came walking over to me. 'Like i was saying Stiles, i heard they used to do trepanation here.' He said. And also injected the illict drugs in my shoulder. It was like getting a vaccination but now i was just being put to sleep by an anoying creep in a nutthouse.

-time skip-

I opened my eyes to see Oliver standing next to Stiles. 'I borrowed a few pointers from the five-pointers restraint.' I heard Oliver say. I looked down and saw that my hands were tied up to the handrails of the lounger i was laying in.

'Oliver, stop this.' Stiles said.
Oliver coughed.
'Man cough in your hand or elbow or something, we dont want to get sick.' I said.

'Oliver listen to me, stop.' Stiles said.
I looked at Oliver just to see that he had coughed up a fly, ew.
He turned on his screwdriver and moved it towards Stiles's head.
'Oliver!' Stiles said.
Oliver stop!' I shouted.

Then he suddenly stopped, we looked at where he was going and saw.
The nogitsune, the bitch.

'You did this?' Stiles said.
'You got into his head.' I stated.
'Every Dracula needs a Renfield.' The nogitsune said.

What the hell is a Renfield

We looked over to Oliver just to see him tighting the ropes on Malia's louger.

'Just let them go.' Stiles told the nogitsune.
'Let me in.' The nogitsune said.
This guy is weird as fuck.
Stiles yanked the ropes trying to escape.

'Stiles.' the nogitsune begun.
Okay this is getting quite scary
'Do you want them to leave here alive?'
'Do you want us to leave?
We can walk out of this place.'

'Just let them go please.' Stiles said.
'Let me in.' The nogitsune said once again.

Okay now this is getting really weird.

Stiles screamed.

'Just let me in Stiles.'
'Let me in.'

'Just let them go, please!' Stiles shouted.

I wanted to do something, scream, help Stiles in any way, protect Malia. But I couldn't, i was too weak because of the illict drugs.

'Let me in Stiles!'

Oliver turned on his screwdriver and slowly made his way thowards Malia.

'Let me in and i'll let them live.'

I knew Stiles couldn't hold it much longer, and Oliver was still almost drilling Malia's head in.

'Let me in.'

Suddenly Stiles stoped moving,
he gave in. Fuck.

-

'Oliver.' Not so Stiles said, dropping the ropes who were around his hands.

Oliver stoped drilling and took a few steps back. Not so Stiles took the screwdriver out of his hands and slapped him with it. I chuckled.

'Stiles?' Malia asked.