chapter 11

Not so Stiles's pov

After i banged Stiles's boyfriend in his head and got to Derek's house, Noah Stilinski walked in with handcuffs.

'You want to handcuff me?' I asked him, pretending to be sad.
'If my son is still in there, if theres still a part of him standing in front of me, he'd put these on willingly and come with me.' He told me.

'Because he knows, im here to protect him.'
'From himself and from others.' He said.

I put out my hands, allowing him to handcuff me. And so he did.

I looked at him, tilting my head.

'Your not my son.' He said.
I nodded, and broke the handcuffs in half. Then Allison, Chris and Derek walked in.

I looked at Allison. She pointed a tazer at me and tazerd me. It did nothing.

Then Derek tried to atack me, it was worthless. I threw him off me.

Then Argent pointed a gun at me.
I turned around.

'Argent, listen to me. Dont do this.' Stilinski told him.
'Why not? I've done it before.'
'Werewolves, bezerkers, i can easily add a nogitsune to the list.' Argent told him still looking at me.

Stilinski now pointed his gun at Argent.

'Your not gonna shoot my son.' Stilinski told him.
'You've said it yourself sherrif, thats not your son.' Argent answered.
'Put is down.' Stilinski said.
'Put it down.' He repeated.

'Dad, he's going to shoot me.' I said sad, meanwhile I wasn't really said, it was just a trick.
'He going to kill me, dad.'

'Dont listen.' Argent told Stilinski.

'Put it down.' Stilinski said.
'Now! Do it!'
Put it down!' He shouted.

'Pull the trigger, come on.' I told Argent.

'Listen to me! You put the gun down!' Stilinski shouted.
'Shoot me.' I told Argent.

Put the gun down!' Stilinski shouted again.
'Dad.' Allison said worried

'Shoot me.' I told Argent again.

PUT IT DOWN!' Stilinski shouted again.
'Shoot me!' I shouted at Argent.

'Strife.' I heard Allison say.

Then the sun went down.

'Stop! This is exactly what he wants.' Allison shouted.

'Not exactly.' I said.
'I was kinda hoping Scott would be here.'
'But im glad you all have your guns out, because you are not here to kill me, your here to protect me.' I said and the oni sudenly showed up.

Argent and Stilinski started shooting the oni but it did nothing.

Andromeda's pov

Scott had mesaged me that he and Kira were going to derek because of Stiles, so me and Ambrose checked the basement. Stiles and Oryn were gone.

So we quickly put on our helmets and rushed to our motorcycles then we quickly drove to dereks house.

As we arived we waited for Kira and Scott to arrive who were there a few minutes after us. And we went in.

I opened the door just to see Sherrif Stilinski and Argent point a gun at us.

When they saw it was us they lowered there guns.

'What happened?' Scott asked.
'They disapeared.' Allison answered.
'They literaly just vanished.' She said.
'And so did Stiles.' Sherrif said.

-Timeskip-

'Oryn!' I shouted as i saw my best friend lying on the couch in the living room.
'What happened to him?' I asked.
'Andromeda! Thank god your here! He got hit in his head.' Nyx told me.

'Is he alright?' I asked her.
'Yes, but he needs to sleep.' Nyx said and she sent everyone who was downstairs to bed. And turned of the lights.

'Malia, do you know what happened to him?' I asked her. 'Well, what i think happened was: Stiles asked Oryn is they could escape the basement, because nobody likes to be locked in a basement. Oryn broke them out, because of what i've heard he's a nuce fella, Stiles hitted Oryn unconsius so he could run of and left Oryn on the ground.' Malia told me.

'Sounds like Oryn, always wanting to help.' I said.

'Is it okay if i sleep with you tonight? I've been having nightmares recently and Stiles always helped me with them.' I asked Malia.
'Ofcourse Dromeda, no need to ask.' Malia replied.
'Dromeda?' I asked.

Malia laughed. 'Well i've figured your friends always call you Andy, so i thought: who dont i come up with my own nickname for you?' She said.

'Thats nice.' I said and smiled.
'Im gonna go change so i'll see you in a sec.' I told her and went to my room.
She nodded.

I quickly changed into my pyjamas and went to Malia's room, i knocked on her door.

'Come in.' She said and i walked in, we layed in bed and i quickly fell asleep.