Chapter 18

Warning! If you don't like reading sèx scenes or get uncomfortable reading them, I wouldn't suggest you read this chapter then!;)

So, we got to 7 votes which is pretty good! Not 10 but whateva! Here's their s3xy time chapter!;D lol

{Craig's POV}

She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever met and I'm glad she is all mine.

I pushed her back down onto the bed and slowly pulled down her shorts along with her underwear, I raked my eyes over her and smirked when she whimpered, "Craig, please.."

I leaned over her, just a breath away from her lips, "What do you want me to do?" I asked seductively.

She blushed slightly and whispered, "Touch me. Do something, please."

I didn't need to be told twice. I kissed down her neck to her chest and sucked and nibbled making her gasp and moan my name.

I smiled against her skin as I moved lower, I nipped her hip where I knew she was ticklish, she squeaked and fisted my hair as I spread her legs further apart.

I lightly kissed the inside of her thighs, I know I was driving her crazy, she hated when I went slow.

"Craig.." She moaned as I took her with my mouth.

Her back arched off the bed as I licked and sucked, enjoying the sweet taste of my Lexi.

I looked up at her to find her chest rising quickly and biting the crap outta her lip, I know she was close.

I nipped her lip and she screamed out, she breathed in shakily and tugged on me. I slid up her body, she smashed her lips against mine, "I need you inside me now, please." She whispered against my lips.

I stood up quickly and pulled my jeans and boxers off. I grabbed a condom off of her dresser and rolled it on. I rested between Lexi's legs and pressed my lips against hers as I thrusted all the way, she moaned loudly and rose her hips to meet mine as I pushed in and out. I groaned at the feel of her, she was perfect.

{Lexi's POV}

I dug my nails into his back, urging him to go faster. I was so close, he kissed my neck, leaving love bites, he whispered huskily, "Come for me, Lexi."

That sent me over the edge, I screamed so loud I'm sure the neighbors could hear it. Craig groaned loudly and slumped over me, he rolled over, pulling out of you and went to the bathroom to discard the used condom.

I rolled over and watched as he walked away, I smiled, 'Dang, he has a nice àss.'

And then he came back and I had a lovely view of everything else. He smirked when he caught me staring. He climbed into bed and pulled me against his chest, "I love you, Lexi. You're the best thing to ever come into my life."

I lay across his chest, I kissed him gently, "And I love you, Craig."

My eyes grew heavy and Craig rubbed my back, lulling me to sleep.

So, what'd y'all think;) Good?

Okay, well guys, I think there is only gonna be 2 chapters left... I don't really know what else to write and I already have ideas for the last 2 chapters. Unless you guys wanna give me some ideas?

But anyways! Let me know what you guys think of the chapter, or the story in general, I love hearing you really like it!:))

Love you, you amazing lovelies!<3

-Lexi;)