Chap 13- Meet The Parents Part 1

{Craig's POV}

"Hey, Craig?" I smiled at the sound of Lexi's voice.

I spun around in my chair, "Yesss?"

"So, next week I'm going to South Carolina to visit my family and friends. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go with me?" She said nervously.

I pulled her into my lap, "Of course, I want to go!"

She smiled, "You really wanna meet my crazy family?"

"If you want me too," I kissed her forehead.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around me, "So, whatcha doin?"

"Just editing some videos while I wait for the guys so we can record some GTA."

"Can I record with y'all?"

I grinned, "Of course! You don't even have to ask!"

She blushed, "I just figured you guys would get tired of recording with me.." She mumbled.

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me, "We all love you, me more than the rest obviously. You don't have to worry if we're gonna get sick of you, Baby."

She stood up and gave me a quick kiss, "Well, I'll go get set up."

I chuckled, "Okay."

---

"Lexi! You bish!" Delirious yelled when she blew up his helicopter.

Lexi laughed like Del, "That's what you get for blowing me up when I finally got a jet, you jackáss!"

I chuckled then Evan came out of no where, hitting me with his car and killed me, "Dammit, Vanoss!"

He laughed, "I didn't see you, I'm sorry!"

-Time Skip to day they leave for Carolina-

{Lexi's POV}

"Craig! Are you ready?" I yelled as I walked into his apartment with my luggage.

"Yeah! Hang on!" I headed to his room and found him.. Jèrking off! (Lol jk sorry had to do it..) pulling his shirt on, I smiled as I stared at his sèxy chest and abs.

He saw me starring, he smirked, "Like what you see?"

"Maybe..." I blushed.

He pulled me against his chest and kissed me passionately. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck, I pulled back for air, "We better go or we're gonna miss our flight."

He grinned, "Fine, but we're continuing this later when we're at the hotel."

I chuckled and patted his cheek, "We're staying at my parents, so we can't do anything unless you want my dad to kill you."

His smile dropped, "Way to kill the mood.."

I laughed, "Okay, seriously, Babe. We gotta go. LA traffic is gonna be horrible!"

He grabbed his luggage and laughed, "When is it not horrible?"

Hope you guys liked this chapter!
Please vote and comment!
Love you, you amazing peoples!
-Lexi^-^