Chap 1-Meeting My New Neighbor

{Lexi's POV}

I grabbed my bags outta the back of the cab and smiled as I starred up at the apartment complex right outside of LA.

I paid the cab driver then headed up to my apartment.

Once I was inside I pulled out my laptop and turned on the camera, "Hey, guys! I just got to my apartment, I'm gonna be getting all set up so sorry if there isn't any videos for a couple days. I'll give you guys a tour of the place soon, I promise. Bye, guys!"

I uploaded it then unpacked my bags.

{Couple hours later}

I was just grabbing a cup of water when all the sudden I heard a guy yelling. I frowned and peeked outside my door to see if someone was being murdered. When I didn't see a murderer anywhere, I heard the yelling again from next door.

I knocked on their door and heard footsteps coming towards the door.

When it opened, my mouth dropped, I was not expecting to meet the man that inspired me to start YouTube.

Yes ladies and gent's, Mini Ladd stood there smiling down at me.

He shoved his hands in his pockets, he smiled sheepishly "I was being loud again, wasn't I?"

I smiled shyly, "Umm, kinda. Uhh, you're Mini Ladd..."

He grinned, "Yup, that's me!"

"I'm Lexi. I just moved in next door."

"Oh, cool. I'm sorry for being loud, I'll try to be more quiet."

I shook my head, "Oh, don't worry about it, I don't mind. I get pretty loud too so I'll just have to get you back. I just wanted to make sure you weren't being murdered."

He chuckled, "Well I gotta get back to recording with the guys. It was nice to meet you Lexi."

"You too." Mentally, I was freaking out.

{Craig's POV}

"So, who was at the door?" Evan asked.

"Oh, my new neighbor, she heard me yelling and was checking to make sure I wasn't dying. She was pretty cute too."

"Well, whatever. Let's finish up this recording, I gotta get packed up to head to LA." Scott said.

{A week later}

I heard Lexi cussing outside, I opened my door to see Lexi holding several boxes and trying to unlock her door, I ran over, "Here, let me help, Lexi."

She smiled as I took the boxes, "Thanks Craig."

I set them on the table, "You building a computer?"

She nodded, "Yeah, you might not believe this but I'm a YouTuber. I needed to get a way better computer than what I had."

I starred at her for a moment then it hit me, "You're FoodLoverGaming!" I thought she looked familiar, she had only showed her face once so that's why I didn't recognize her.

She blushed, "Y-you watch my videos?" She stuttered a bit.

I chuckled, "Hell yeah, I do! You're fuvking hilarious."

"You're kinda the reason I started YouTube. I wanted to make people's days better like you made mine."

I grinned, "And you do, you make me laugh every time. Do you want some help putting your computer together?"

She smiled softly, "Yes, please.."

We talked about games and random stuff like that while I helped her set up. She was so fun to talk to, she was beautiful, funny and I could tell I was so gonna fall for her..

--
Okay! First ever FanFiction I've ever done!:D
Sorry of there are some errors, I wrote this on my phone so auto correct probably jacked some words up lol.
Let me know what you tink of it and I hope ye enjoyed...
(Anyone notice Nogla's outro? No...? Okay...)