Chapter 17- ;)

{Craig's POV}

We were playing GTA and Lexi was running around, I pulled out my sniper and shot her, killing her instantly.

"Wha- Craig! Why?!" She raged.

Me and the rest of the guys were laughing, I heard Lexi say, "Well I know someone that isn't getting anything tonight."

My jaw dropped, "Aww! That's not fair!"

She laughed, "It wasn't fair that you shot me for no reason either!"

I grumbled and then Jon shot me, "Da fvck, Delirious!?"

He laughed, I growled, "Everyone's after me now?"

"Well, yeah. You messed with Lexi!" Lui yelled in his squeaker voice.

I got hit by a random citizen driving too fast, "Even the NPCs are killing me!?"

Lexi laughed, I couldn't help but smile at her adorable laugh.

{Lexi's POV}

After we recorded, Craig came over, and we sat on the couch watching Agents of Shield.

I felt his hand move up my thigh, my breathing hitched, I looked at Craig, he was watching the TV and acting like nothing was going on.

I narrowed my eyes, 'He's wanting me to take back what I said. He thinks I'm gonna break that easily?'

I took a deep breath and tried to pay attention to the TV, I needed to distract myself from the fire growing in my stomach.

A couple minutes later, Craig leaned over and nibbled on my earlobe then moved down my neck, I tried to hold back the moan but he found my sweet spot and it slipped past my lips.

I felt him smirk against my shoulder, 'Why did he have to be so freaking sèxy?' I pushed him back and swung my leg over his lap, straddling him.

I shook my head, "You suck, Craig." I pulled his face to mine and attacked his mouth, he picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to my room.

He nipped at my lip, he stood up and pulled off his T-shirt, I raked my eyes over his chest. He smirked, "Like what you see?"

I rolled my eyes and sat up, I nipped his stomach as I got on my knees to kiss him, "You know I do," I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him hungrily.

He chuckled as he pulled back to grab the hem of my tank top and pulled it over my head. His eyes roamed down my body, "I definitely like what I see."

Okay, so... Would you lovelies like them to continue in the next chap or just skip it? If this chapter can get...10 votes? Then they'll continue in the next chapter;)
I've been reading a lot of sèxy one shots so I was kinda in the mood to write something ;D
But, yeah! 10 votes! That's all I ask!
Love y'all!
-Lexi<3